Hi, I am going to be in Singapore in the 1st week of Nov for about 3 nights. If anybody can help me with budget hotels (recomendations), with a good location, preferably with a MRTS or a bus station nearby. Also what to do to economise (bus / MRTS passes, entry ticket deals, best electronic shopping - Mustafa ?) etc, while I am there. Cicerone - I guess u r one the most informative one here - some adv... thanks
Help with Hotel in Singapore
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 2 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 3 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 4 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 5 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 6 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 7 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 8 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 9 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 10 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 11 Bali -- Visa on Arrival
- 12 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 13 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 14 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 15 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 16 Input on staying the Banyan Tree or Trisara while in Phuket?
- 17 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 18 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 19 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 20 Anyone in Bangkok
- 21 United Canceling NRT-BKK Flight?
- 22 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 23 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 24 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 25 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!