Hi, I am going to be in Singapore in the 1st week of Nov for about 3 nights. If anybody can help me with budget hotels (recomendations), with a good location, preferably with a MRTS or a bus station nearby. I am looking at a triple accomodation (budget about S$ 50). Also what to do to economise (bus / MRTS passes, entry ticket deals, best electronic shopping - Mustafa ?) etc, while I am there. Cicerone - I guess u r one the most informative one here - some adv... thanks
Help with Hotel in Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 2 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 3 Bangkok - Side trip to Ayutthaya
- 4 Travel during China national week?
- 5 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 6 Luang Prabang to Chiang Mai -- HOW?
- 7 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 8 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 9 Favorite travel apps?
- 10 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 11 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 12 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 13 Destination Bangkok, again
- 14 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 15 Foreign currency
- 16 how to book a train from -DaNang to Hue, Vietnam
- 17 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 18 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 19 Honeymoon In sept
- 20 Vietnam October 2014
- 21 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 22 Indonesian visa update
- 23 Tourist Visa for France/UK
- 24 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 25 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!