My husband and I are planning a trip to Thailand, Cambodia, and Vietnam in May/June. We will have approximately 25 days on the ground. We are planning to fly into and out of Bangkok. Our tentative itinerary is to travel from Bangkok to Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai to Siem Reap, Siem Reap to Danang, Danang to Ko Samui, and Ko Samui back to Bangkok. I am trying to figure out flights/travel between each of these destinations. We have a couple of questions:
1. Any suggestions for airlines between these destinations?
2. Do you suggest booking in advance or is it best to book once we get to SE Asia? I have heard it's cheaper to book once we get there. Is this doable or will it be hard to get flights?
3. Flights on the internet from Cambodia to Siem Reap seem expensive. Is it normally expensive to fly to Vietnam? Is there a preferable route from Siem Reap? We are concerned about time due to our 25 days total.
Thank you all for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 2 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 3 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 4 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 5 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 6 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 7 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 8 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 9 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 10 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 11 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 12 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 13 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 14 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 15 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 16 A great trip in India
- 17 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 18 Burma in Jan, weather questions.
- 19 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 20 Rangoon and Lake Inle, how many days?
- 21 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 22 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 23 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 24 Sulawesi
- 25 Koh Lanra + Bangkok or Siem Reap?