My husband and I are planning a trip to Thailand, Cambodia, and Vietnam in May/June. We will have approximately 25 days on the ground. We are planning to fly into and out of Bangkok. Our tentative itinerary is to travel from Bangkok to Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai to Siem Reap, Siem Reap to Danang, Danang to Ko Samui, and Ko Samui back to Bangkok. I am trying to figure out flights/travel between each of these destinations. We have a couple of questions:
1. Any suggestions for airlines between these destinations?
2. Do you suggest booking in advance or is it best to book once we get to SE Asia? I have heard it's cheaper to book once we get there. Is this doable or will it be hard to get flights?
3. Flights on the internet from Cambodia to Siem Reap seem expensive. Is it normally expensive to fly to Vietnam? Is there a preferable route from Siem Reap? We are concerned about time due to our 25 days total.
Thank you all for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 HP printer 1:800:681:7208 installations CONTACT☎ HP TEC*h 24x7
- 2 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 3 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 4 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 5 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 6 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 7 Hotel in Hanoi
- 8 Trekking outside Sapa
- 9 Hoi Ann hotel
- 10 Place to stay Hue
- 11 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 12 Three Week Trip to Japan
- 13 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 14 Water Towns near Shanghai
- 15 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 16 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 17 Go to Pai or not?
- 18 Thai Silk in Bangkok
- 19 The Princess Journeys To Sri Lanka and South India
- 20 Thai Island Itinerary
- 21 Thailand
- 22 Aomori to Hirosaki
- 23 Asian Pillows
- 24 Floods in North and Central Vietnam
- 25 North Korea Day Trip