My husband and I are planning a trip to Thailand, Cambodia, and Vietnam in May/June. We will have approximately 25 days on the ground. We are planning to fly into and out of Bangkok. Our tentative itinerary is to travel from Bangkok to Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai to Siem Reap, Siem Reap to Danang, Danang to Ko Samui, and Ko Samui back to Bangkok. I am trying to figure out flights/travel between each of these destinations. We have a couple of questions:
1. Any suggestions for airlines between these destinations?
2. Do you suggest booking in advance or is it best to book once we get to SE Asia? I have heard it's cheaper to book once we get there. Is this doable or will it be hard to get flights?
3. Flights on the internet from Cambodia to Siem Reap seem expensive. Is it normally expensive to fly to Vietnam? Is there a preferable route from Siem Reap? We are concerned about time due to our 25 days total.
Thank you all for your help!
Help with Flights Between Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 2 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 3 3 days in Teheran
- 4 Destination Bangkok, again
- 5 Trip Report and Diary - Tokyo in 7 Days
- 6 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 7 Bangkok - Weekend train excursion to Kanchanaburi and/or Nam Tok
- 8 Travel during China national week?
- 9 Luang Prabang to Chiang Mai -- HOW?
- 10 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 11 Bangkok - Side trip to Ayutthaya
- 12 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 13 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 14 Favorite travel apps?
- 15 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 16 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 17 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 18 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 19 Foreign currency
- 20 how to book a train from -DaNang to Hue, Vietnam
- 21 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 22 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 23 Honeymoon In sept
- 24 Vietnam October 2014
- 25 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!