My husband and I are planning a trip to Thailand, Cambodia, and Vietnam in May/June. We will have approximately 25 days on the ground. We are planning to fly into and out of Bangkok. Our tentative itinerary is to travel from Bangkok to Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai to Siem Reap, Siem Reap to Danang, Danang to Ko Samui, and Ko Samui back to Bangkok. I am trying to figure out flights/travel between each of these destinations. We have a couple of questions:
1. Any suggestions for airlines between these destinations?
2. Do you suggest booking in advance or is it best to book once we get to SE Asia? I have heard it's cheaper to book once we get there. Is this doable or will it be hard to get flights?
3. Flights on the internet from Cambodia to Siem Reap seem expensive. Is it normally expensive to fly to Vietnam? Is there a preferable route from Siem Reap? We are concerned about time due to our 25 days total.
Thank you all for your help!
Help with Flights Between Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 2 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 3 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 4 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 5 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 6 vietnam and laos
- 7 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 8 My SEA trip - photos update
- 9 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 10 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 11 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 12 You're Not Going to Japan AGAIN?
- 13 1 week in Southeast Asia
- 14 Drink Rec for Sri Lankan Food
- 15 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 16 Jewelry shopping in Bangkok
- 17 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 18 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 19 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 20 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 21 Advice needed for April itinerary and rail pass
- 22 visiting Edu castle on 1/2/15
- 23 Are teens dressed in costumes in Harajuku on days other than Sunday?
- 24 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 25 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1