My husband and I are planning a trip to Thailand, Cambodia, and Vietnam in May/June. We will have approximately 25 days on the ground. We are planning to fly into and out of Bangkok. Our tentative itinerary is to travel from Bangkok to Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai to Siem Reap, Siem Reap to Danang, Danang to Ko Samui, and Ko Samui back to Bangkok. I am trying to figure out flights/travel between each of these destinations. We have a couple of questions:
1. Any suggestions for airlines between these destinations?
2. Do you suggest booking in advance or is it best to book once we get to SE Asia? I have heard it's cheaper to book once we get there. Is this doable or will it be hard to get flights?
3. Flights on the internet from Cambodia to Siem Reap seem expensive. Is it normally expensive to fly to Vietnam? Is there a preferable route from Siem Reap? We are concerned about time due to our 25 days total.
Thank you all for your help!
Help with Flights Between Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Ubud - Home Rental Locations?
- 2 Help! Which to choose?
- 3 visiting Sapa and local markets
- 4 North Vietnam Again!
- 5 Castle & King
- 6 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 7 Unforgettable visit to Leh-Ladakh, India
- 8 KTM via nonstop United Business toChengdu vs Asiana Chengdu via Seoul
- 9 India: Visa on arrival for USA psprt
- 10 One week in Thailand
- 11 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 12 Indonesia for 10 days with kids
- 13 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 14 India and Nepal 2014
- 15 Independent female traveller
- 16 Tour company practices
- 17 Saigon - Hotel Majestic Xmas Ornament - free
- 18 Thailand Honeymoon - HELP NEEDED!
- 19 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 20 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 21 Festival tour in Tibet in this season 2015
- 22 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 23 Passport Safety
- 24 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 25 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?