My husband and I are planning a trip to Thailand, Cambodia, and Vietnam in May/June. We will have approximately 25 days on the ground. We are planning to fly into and out of Bangkok. Our tentative itinerary is to travel from Bangkok to Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai to Siem Reap, Siem Reap to Danang, Danang to Ko Samui, and Ko Samui back to Bangkok. I am trying to figure out flights/travel between each of these destinations. We have a couple of questions:
1. Any suggestions for airlines between these destinations?
2. Do you suggest booking in advance or is it best to book once we get to SE Asia? I have heard it's cheaper to book once we get there. Is this doable or will it be hard to get flights?
3. Flights on the internet from Cambodia to Siem Reap seem expensive. Is it normally expensive to fly to Vietnam? Is there a preferable route from Siem Reap? We are concerned about time due to our 25 days total.
Thank you all for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Transfers and hotel Hong Kong
- 2 Vietnam visa
- 3 Vietnam visa debate
- 4 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 5 Silk Road Tour - China
- 6 Bye bye SE Asia
- 7 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 8 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 9 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 10 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 11 India Tour Companies
- 12 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 13 Laos planning.
- 14 Japan rough itinerary
- 15 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 16 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 17 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 18 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 19 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 20 One night in Osaka
- 21 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 22 Japan - costs
- 23 Japan for Foodies
- 24 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 25 3 week SE Asia itinerary