My husband and I are planning a trip to Thailand, Cambodia, and Vietnam in May/June. We will have approximately 25 days on the ground. We are planning to fly into and out of Bangkok. Our tentative itinerary is to travel from Bangkok to Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai to Siem Reap, Siem Reap to Danang, Danang to Ko Samui, and Ko Samui back to Bangkok. I am trying to figure out flights/travel between each of these destinations. We have a couple of questions:
1. Any suggestions for airlines between these destinations?
2. Do you suggest booking in advance or is it best to book once we get to SE Asia? I have heard it's cheaper to book once we get there. Is this doable or will it be hard to get flights?
3. Flights on the internet from Cambodia to Siem Reap seem expensive. Is it normally expensive to fly to Vietnam? Is there a preferable route from Siem Reap? We are concerned about time due to our 25 days total.
Thank you all for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://nitroshredadvice.com/clinamax/
- 2 Kuala Lumpur itinerary
- 3 Travel Help!! Thailand - Ko Tao, Koh Samui or Ko Pha Ngan
- 4 Vietnam: Itinerary for 15 days in September
- 5 Safety concerns for solo female traveler in SE Asia and itinerary feedback
- 6 Japan Questions - shots, shoulders and shorts
- 7 Sudden holiday to Japan
- 8 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 9 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 10 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 11 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 12 Hong Kong
- 13 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 14 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 15 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 16 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 17 Something about... Malaysia
- 18 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 19 Budget Servied Apt
- 20 Terracotta Warriors
- 21 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 22 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 23 hiking japan sept
- 24 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 25 Japan - itinerary help needed!