My husband and I are planning a trip to Thailand, Cambodia, and Vietnam in May/June. We will have approximately 25 days on the ground. We are planning to fly into and out of Bangkok. Our tentative itinerary is to travel from Bangkok to Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai to Siem Reap, Siem Reap to Danang, Danang to Ko Samui, and Ko Samui back to Bangkok. I am trying to figure out flights/travel between each of these destinations. We have a couple of questions:
1. Any suggestions for airlines between these destinations?
2. Do you suggest booking in advance or is it best to book once we get to SE Asia? I have heard it's cheaper to book once we get there. Is this doable or will it be hard to get flights?
3. Flights on the internet from Cambodia to Siem Reap seem expensive. Is it normally expensive to fly to Vietnam? Is there a preferable route from Siem Reap? We are concerned about time due to our 25 days total.
Thank you all for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 2 Is this crazy?
- 3 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 4 thai baht allowance
- 5 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 6 Taiwan itinerary help, only 3 nights/2 days.
- 7 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 8 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 9 2 gals and 2 weeks in Bali
- 10 JR Pass or Pay as you Go
- 11 In Seoul for one day
- 12 Japan & WiFi
- 13 Bali airport transportation
- 14 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 15 Travel Itenary
- 16 Halong Bay cruise
- 17 Vietnam - 15 day Visa Waiver extended until 30 June 2017
- 18 Struggling with SE Asia Itinerary for November
- 19 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 20 Passport for Indonesia
- 21 Fabric shops in India
- 22 8 Days in Central/South Vietnam
- 23 japan itenirary help
- 24 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 25 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar