has anyone already bought flight tickets through www.chinatraveldepot.com?
I bought 2 tickets as a guest member (meaning I didn´t register myself),the payment went ok, buta never received any email confirmation from them.
When I try to find my booking in their website using the Booking Number and my email, it appears that either my booking number or my email are wrong.
I tried sending email to them, but they come back as if the mailbox is full.
Does anyone have any ideas to help me? some contact for example.
Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 2 India Tour Companies
- 3 Japan rough itinerary
- 4 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 5 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 6 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 7 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 8 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 9 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 10 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 11 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 12 Bye bye SE Asia
- 13 One night in Osaka
- 14 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 15 Laos planning.
- 16 Impressions of India
- 17 Japan - costs
- 18 Japan for Foodies
- 19 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 20 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 21 Japan Rail Pass
- 22 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 23 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 24 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 25 20 days Itinerary Help!