Looking at heading to Cambodia for about 16 days with a friend at the beginning of November. I have previously spent 2 days in Phnom Penh and Siem Reap en route to Vietnam, so wanting to see a lot more. We are both early 30's and enjoy history, landmarks/ruins, nature, sampling local cuisine and a few nights of partying.
This is a rough idea of a schedule that we have, but I remember how bad transport can be and I want to make sure there isn't too much travel and the order makes sense. Does this schedule make sense? I'm worried there's a bit too much bus travel?
Days 1-3 Siem Reap.
Days 4-6 Battambang.
Days 7-8 Phnom Peng
Days 9-10 Kratie
Days 11-13 Kampot / Kep
Days 14-16 Sihaoukville / Ream national park
Day 17 - Domestic flight to PP and International flight out of Cambodia
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam visa debate
- 2 Please help us with planning a Silk Road tour in China 2017
- 3 Japan Cherry Blossom time 2018
- 4 Transfers and hotel Hong Kong
- 5 Vietnam visa
- 6 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 7 Silk Road Tour - China
- 8 Bye bye SE Asia
- 9 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 12 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 13 India Tour Companies
- 14 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 15 Laos planning.
- 16 Japan rough itinerary
- 17 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 18 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 19 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 20 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 21 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 22 One night in Osaka
- 23 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 24 Japan - costs
- 25 Japan for Foodies