Looking at heading to Cambodia for about 16 days with a friend at the beginning of November. I have previously spent 2 days in Phnom Penh and Siem Reap en route to Vietnam, so wanting to see a lot more. We are both early 30's and enjoy history, landmarks/ruins, nature, sampling local cuisine and a few nights of partying.
This is a rough idea of a schedule that we have, but I remember how bad transport can be and I want to make sure there isn't too much travel and the order makes sense. Does this schedule make sense? I'm worried there's a bit too much bus travel?
Days 1-3 Siem Reap.
Days 4-6 Battambang.
Days 7-8 Phnom Peng
Days 9-10 Kratie
Days 11-13 Kampot / Kep
Days 14-16 Sihaoukville / Ream national park
Day 17 - Domestic flight to PP and International flight out of Cambodia
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 CANON @printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 3 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 4 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 5 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 6 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 7 Japan rough itinerary
- 8 shanghai for 4 days
- 9 Budget Servied Apt
- 10 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 11 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 12 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 14 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 15 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 16 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 17 Something about... Malaysia
- 18 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 19 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 20 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 21 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 22 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 23 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu
- 24 Japan Itinerary!
- 25 Japan - itinerary help needed!