Looking at heading to Cambodia for about 16 days with a friend at the beginning of November. I have previously spent 2 days in Phnom Penh and Siem Reap en route to Vietnam, so wanting to see a lot more. We are both early 30's and enjoy history, landmarks/ruins, nature, sampling local cuisine and a few nights of partying.
This is a rough idea of a schedule that we have, but I remember how bad transport can be and I want to make sure there isn't too much travel and the order makes sense. Does this schedule make sense? I'm worried there's a bit too much bus travel?
Days 1-3 Siem Reap.
Days 4-6 Battambang.
Days 7-8 Phnom Peng
Days 9-10 Kratie
Days 11-13 Kampot / Kep
Days 14-16 Sihaoukville / Ream national park
Day 17 - Domestic flight to PP and International flight out of Cambodia
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Georgia (country) Trip Report
- 2 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 3 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 4 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 5 What island to visit while visiting HongKong
- 6 Advice on hotels in Shinjuku
- 7 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 8 New Years in Japan
- 9 A Victory Day Tour
- 10 Traffic and Police in India
- 11 India visa for new passport
- 12 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 13 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 14 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 15 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 16 Serendipity Srilanka
- 17 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 18 New Thai Visa
- 19 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 20 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 21 Sri Lanka in December
- 22 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 23 january 31 in colombo
- 24 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 25 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang