Looking at heading to Cambodia for about 16 days with a friend at the beginning of November. I have previously spent 2 days in Phnom Penh and Siem Reap en route to Vietnam, so wanting to see a lot more. We are both early 30's and enjoy history, landmarks/ruins, nature, sampling local cuisine and a few nights of partying.
This is a rough idea of a schedule that we have, but I remember how bad transport can be and I want to make sure there isn't too much travel and the order makes sense. Does this schedule make sense? I'm worried there's a bit too much bus travel?
Days 1-3 Siem Reap.
Days 4-6 Battambang.
Days 7-8 Phnom Peng
Days 9-10 Kratie
Days 11-13 Kampot / Kep
Days 14-16 Sihaoukville / Ream national park
Day 17 - Domestic flight to PP and International flight out of Cambodia
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 CANON printer Installation CONTACT☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h Supp0rt care
- 2 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 3 Hotel in Hanoi
- 4 India help needed
- 5 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 6 Place to stay Hue
- 7 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 8 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 9 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake
- 10 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 11 Hoi Ann hotel
- 12 International Bank Accounts. Have you done this?
- 13 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 14 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 15 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 16 Trekking outside Sapa
- 17 Three Week Trip to Japan
- 18 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 19 Water Towns near Shanghai
- 20 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 21 Go to Pai or not?
- 22 Thai Silk in Bangkok
- 23 The Princess Journeys To Sri Lanka and South India
- 24 Thai Island Itinerary
- 25 Thailand