Looking at heading to Cambodia for about 16 days with a friend at the beginning of November. I have previously spent 2 days in Phnom Penh and Siem Reap en route to Vietnam, so wanting to see a lot more. We are both early 30's and enjoy history, landmarks/ruins, nature, sampling local cuisine and a few nights of partying.
This is a rough idea of a schedule that we have, but I remember how bad transport can be and I want to make sure there isn't too much travel and the order makes sense. Does this schedule make sense? I'm worried there's a bit too much bus travel?
Days 1-3 Siem Reap.
Days 4-6 Battambang.
Days 7-8 Phnom Peng
Days 9-10 Kratie
Days 11-13 Kampot / Kep
Days 14-16 Sihaoukville / Ream national park
Day 17 - Domestic flight to PP and International flight out of Cambodia
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Indian Food Series
- 2 Chestnuts, Hokusai, Snow Monkeys: two day trip to Obuse & Shibu Onsen
- 3 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 4 "necessities" for India
- 5 Osaka-Kyoto-Shiragawa-Tokyo
- 6 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 7 Changing planes at Dubai
- 8 14 days in Myanmar
- 9 New Year Eve in Hanoi
- 10 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia
- 11 50th Anniversary trip
- 12 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 13 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 14 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 15 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 16 Short trip to Myanmar
- 17 ATMs in Japan
- 18 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 19 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 20 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 21 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 22 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 23 Mandalay questions
- 24 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 25 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China