I am on a business trip in Seoul this week and want to buy Korean folk art. I checked out Insadong, but found only touristy souvenirs there. Can anyone please let me know where I can find Korean folk paintings to buy? I have only 3 more days to go, so any help is very much appreciated!!
Thank you very much!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://rhinorx90eveningblog.com/bio-rocket-blast/
- 2 long run much less in all likelihood to come once more
- 3 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 4 Twin rooms in Japan
- 5 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 6 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 7 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 8 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 9 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 10 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 11 Impressions of India
- 12 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 13 sri lanka- tips required
- 14 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 15 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 16 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 17 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 18 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 19 Christmas in the Alps
- 20 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 21 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 22 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 23 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 24 Laos or Kerala?
- 25 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report