My husband and I are looking to take a trip to South East Asia for the first time in February 2016. We would be flying from San Francisco and looking to hit up a few cities over a few weeks.
- February 7 - 13 - Hong Kong (to celebrate Chinese New Year)
- Feb 13 - 19 - Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh and hoping to see Nha Trang or a nearby beach town while we are there)
- Feb 19 - 24 - Thailand (hoping to do Bangkok and a nearby beach town as well, celebrating our one year wedding anniversary on Feb 22)
- Does this itinerary seem realistic in terms of timing? We haven't booked anything yet so are completely flexible.
- Are we better off booking a round trip flight for Hong Kong (flights are only showing up as $685 USD right now) and traveling one way in between, or doing multi city flights (total is around $1600 USD according to kayak).
- We are looking for a travel agent to help us book our flights - any good recommendations?
Thanks for your help in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Review My 23 Day Japan Itinerary
- 2 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 3 vietnam visa
- 4 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 5 Japan GTG, early April
- 6 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 7 Sri Lanka- elephants
- 8 Tokyo daytrip
- 9 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 10 Bangkok - Pavement [sidewalk] obstructions
- 11 Trip Report : China
- 12 Vietnam 15 day visa exemption - transfer included?
- 13 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 14 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 15 Thailand and Vietnam - February 2017
- 16 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 17 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 18 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 19 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 20 Bali - What to do?
- 21 Recommendation for Season 3 of Chef's Table
- 22 Impressions of India
- 23 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 24 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 25 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation