My husband and I are looking to take a trip to South East Asia for the first time in February 2016. We would be flying from San Francisco and looking to hit up a few cities over a few weeks.
- February 7 - 13 - Hong Kong (to celebrate Chinese New Year)
- Feb 13 - 19 - Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh and hoping to see Nha Trang or a nearby beach town while we are there)
- Feb 19 - 24 - Thailand (hoping to do Bangkok and a nearby beach town as well, celebrating our one year wedding anniversary on Feb 22)
- Does this itinerary seem realistic in terms of timing? We haven't booked anything yet so are completely flexible.
- Are we better off booking a round trip flight for Hong Kong (flights are only showing up as $685 USD right now) and traveling one way in between, or doing multi city flights (total is around $1600 USD according to kayak).
- We are looking for a travel agent to help us book our flights - any good recommendations?
Thanks for your help in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.healthyorder.org/zyflex/
- 2 Phuket Beaches
- 3 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 4 Himachal Pradesh
- 5 India itinerary critique please
- 6 Japan Itinerary!
- 7 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 8 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 9 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 10 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 11 Magical India
- 12 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 13 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 14 Vientiane and ??
- 15 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 16 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 17 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 18 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 19 Luggage size China ?
- 20 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 21 Thai Elephants
- 22 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 23 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 24 Sri Lanka in August
- 25 Self-drive in Thailand?