My husband and I are looking to take a trip to South East Asia for the first time in February 2016. We would be flying from San Francisco and looking to hit up a few cities over a few weeks.
- February 7 - 13 - Hong Kong (to celebrate Chinese New Year)
- Feb 13 - 19 - Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh and hoping to see Nha Trang or a nearby beach town while we are there)
- Feb 19 - 24 - Thailand (hoping to do Bangkok and a nearby beach town as well, celebrating our one year wedding anniversary on Feb 22)
- Does this itinerary seem realistic in terms of timing? We haven't booked anything yet so are completely flexible.
- Are we better off booking a round trip flight for Hong Kong (flights are only showing up as $685 USD right now) and traveling one way in between, or doing multi city flights (total is around $1600 USD according to kayak).
- We are looking for a travel agent to help us book our flights - any good recommendations?
Thanks for your help in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 2 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 3 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 4 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 5 Japan rough itinerary
- 6 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 7 Bye bye SE Asia
- 8 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 9 One night in Osaka
- 10 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 11 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 12 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 13 Laos planning.
- 14 Impressions of India
- 15 Japan - costs
- 16 Japan for Foodies
- 17 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 18 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 19 Japan Rail Pass
- 20 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 21 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 22 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 23 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 24 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 25 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report