I am travelling to Malaysia in July with my wife & 2 children - 18 & 16. Starting off with 4 days in Georgetown , then 2 days in KL , then 12 days in Borneo - climbing Mount Kinabalu , Orangutans , Turtles etc .
I wanted to end the holiday on a beach . I understand the east coast will be better at this time of year but I am struggling to find which beach / Island would be best . We all agree on a great beach & my wife & I want some relaxation but kids want to be near some nice bars for the evening .
We'd prefer not to have to take too long to travel there from Kota Kinabalu & as I'll be paying for 2 rooms probably can't afford the really plush 5 star accomodation so would like to keep it ideally to about $100 dollars a room though could stretch to a bit more .
Can anyone suggest which Island would be best & any help or suggestions on accomodation .
Thanks for any help
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 토토 총판 홍보 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 2 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 3 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 4 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 5 Impressions of India
- 6 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 7 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 8 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 9 How much Yen?
- 10 Tokyo hotel help
- 11 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 12 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 13 South Korea for Chuseok
- 14 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 15 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 16 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 17 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 18 Bali - What to do?
- 19 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 20 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 21 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 22 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 23 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 24 Private tours in Northern India
- 25 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?