I am travelling to Malaysia in July with my wife & 2 children - 18 & 16. Starting off with 4 days in Georgetown , then 2 days in KL , then 12 days in Borneo - climbing Mount Kinabalu , Orangutans , Turtles etc .
I wanted to end the holiday on a beach . I understand the east coast will be better at this time of year but I am struggling to find which beach / Island would be best . We all agree on a great beach & my wife & I want some relaxation but kids want to be near some nice bars for the evening .
We'd prefer not to have to take too long to travel there from Kota Kinabalu & as I'll be paying for 2 rooms probably can't afford the really plush 5 star accomodation so would like to keep it ideally to about $100 dollars a room though could stretch to a bit more .
Can anyone suggest which Island would be best & any help or suggestions on accomodation .
Thanks for any help
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 COMCAST Recovery Password CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 Technical SUPP0RT b*g
- 2 US : NORTON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 NORTON MAIL 24*7
- 3 2 weeks in Tokyo - Itinerary review please?
- 4 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 5 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 6 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 7 Christmas in the Alps
- 8 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 9 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 10 sri lanka- tips required
- 11 base bangkok or manilla
- 12 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 13 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 14 Idiotic time zone question
- 15 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 16 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 17 Mount Koya
- 18 Sometahing is wrong
- 19 Twin rooms in Japan
- 20 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 21 Change my Itinerary?
- 22 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 23 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 24 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 25 Where to from Tokyo?!