We are a family of 4 with 2 teenagers. We are planning to go to Thailand from October 14th till 28th. Our interests are:
1) Snorkelling, spending time on beaches
2) Amusement parks for kids
3) Couple of hikes and short bicycle rides.
4) General sightseeing including downtown Bangkok
How should I distribute my time ?
Bangkok 5 days ?
Phuket 4 days ?
Any other spots ?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Golden Triangle, Taj Mahal and more
- 2 3 days with snow monkey visit.
- 3 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 4 Advice Request: Japan Rail Pass for Two Weeks
- 5 Thai Elephants
- 6 Top 5 weekend gateways with Family from Delhi
- 7 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 8 Mumbai short visit
- 9 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 10 Phuket Beaches
- 11 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 12 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 13 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 14 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 15 Pakistan Forum/ Unfriendly
- 16 Japan Itinerary!
- 17 What are some hidden gems in Hong Kong?
- 18 Japan Itinerary for 12 Nights and 13 Days
- 19 Thailand Guides
- 20 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 21 Experiance /More Than 120 Countries
- 22 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 23 India itinerary critique please
- 24 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 25 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali