I am planning a trip for my parents (~age 60) and Sister (~ age 30) to PHUKET for 3-4 nights in early June 2011.
They would like to spend some time relaxing in their room, by the beach, dining and some shopping. They would like to take a 1/2 day or 1 day excursion to a nearby island.
I have got quotes from three hotels that we are considering:
1) Trisara - ~ US Dollars 600 (incl. tax) a night for an Oceanfront Pool Villa, with breakfast and round trip airport transfer
2) Anantara - ~US Dollars 500 (incl. tax) a night for a Sala Pool Villa with breakfast
3) Sheraton Grande Laguna - ~275 (incl. tax) a night for a Private Pool Villa (supposedly 3 bedroom) including breakfast
They are not going on a honeymoon, however would like to be comfortable, enjoy some good food and sights, and be away from touts as much as possible.
As their stay is short, price is not the main criteria, however, if the Sheraton is equally good for their needs as the Trisara, then we don't mind saving a bit.
Any suggestions/experiences please?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 현금바둑이 ΔΔ접_속: vpp332.comρρ추천인:지퍼
- 2 바다이야기릴 ▣ 홈피: 【_mk289.com_】
- 3 야마토전함 ⊙접속주소 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 4 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 5 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 6 Private tours in Northern India
- 7 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 8 http://powerboostsupplements.info/zilotrope/
- 9 Tokyo hotel help
- 10 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 11 무료바다이야기 ◐ 도메인 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 12 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 13 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 14 Beware of China Job, Study & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 15 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 16 Vietnam visa
- 17 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 18 Family Friendly Penang
- 19 Train trip costs help please
- 20 Weather forecast
- 21 Bali - What to do?
- 22 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 23 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 24 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 25 Sri Lanka advice
HELP - Which hotel in Phuket - Trisara, Anantara or Sheraton Grand Laguna