Im going to be in Thailand mid-April to early May. Im flying in and out of Bangkok. I want to explore Bangkok, perhaps nearby day trips, and then head to the beaches and islands (Im open to splitting my Bangkok stay in two). Im excited to try different thai foods, see some historical sights, and checkout different neighborhoods (not interested in the party scenes).
For the beach and islands I'm interested in the quieter locations. And again, I don't want to spend time in the party scene, or near that environment. I would love to find some mellower spots for peace, rest, and enjoying the water. I like to meet people and hope to on this trip, so I dont want to be entirely isolated. Im interested in snorkelinq, surfing if available, good food, and just relaxing.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 릴게임야마토 ▣ 홈피:【＂V T K 1 1. C O M＂】▣
- 2 무료릴게임 ◎♧홈 피 = vtk19.컴 ◎♧
- 3 Indian Restaurant suggestions:
- 4 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 5 Kerala trip
- 6 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 7 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 8 50th Anniversary trip
- 9 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 10 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 11 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 12 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 13 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 14 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 15 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 16 Help - India take 2
- 17 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 18 CNX late arrival?
- 19 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 20 best singapore hotel
- 21 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 22 is this a good travel plan?
- 23 currency conversion
- 24 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 25 The truth about elephant tourism