Im going to be in Thailand mid-April to early May. Im flying in and out of Bangkok. I want to explore Bangkok, perhaps nearby day trips, and then head to the beaches and islands (Im open to splitting my Bangkok stay in two). Im excited to try different thai foods, see some historical sights, and checkout different neighborhoods (not interested in the party scenes).
For the beach and islands I'm interested in the quieter locations. And again, I don't want to spend time in the party scene, or near that environment. I would love to find some mellower spots for peace, rest, and enjoying the water. I like to meet people and hope to on this trip, so I dont want to be entirely isolated. Im interested in snorkelinq, surfing if available, good food, and just relaxing.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 2 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 3 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 4 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 5 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 6 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 7 Other than Kyoto?
- 8 Trip Report : China
- 9 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 10 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 11 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 12 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 13 Japan GTG, early April
- 14 Beijing tours
- 15 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 16 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 17 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 18 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 19 A great trip in India
- 20 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 21 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 22 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 23 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 24 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 25 Tour Agency Recommendation