Im going to be in Thailand mid-April to early May. Im flying in and out of Bangkok. I want to explore Bangkok, perhaps nearby day trips, and then head to the beaches and islands (Im open to splitting my Bangkok stay in two). Im excited to try different thai foods, see some historical sights, and checkout different neighborhoods (not interested in the party scenes).
For the beach and islands I'm interested in the quieter locations. And again, I don't want to spend time in the party scene, or near that environment. I would love to find some mellower spots for peace, rest, and enjoying the water. I like to meet people and hope to on this trip, so I dont want to be entirely isolated. Im interested in snorkelinq, surfing if available, good food, and just relaxing.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 2 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 3 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 4 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 5 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 6 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 7 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 8 Road Scholar tour in China
- 9 Bali - What to do?
- 10 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 11 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 12 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 13 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 14 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 15 Being customs
- 16 Itinerary feedback please
- 17 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 18 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 19 Tips in Myanmar
- 20 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 21 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 22 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 23 myanmar
- 24 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 25 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!