Im going to be in Thailand mid-April to early May. Im flying in and out of Bangkok. I want to explore Bangkok, perhaps nearby day trips, and then head to the beaches and islands (Im open to splitting my Bangkok stay in two). Im excited to try different thai foods, see some historical sights, and checkout different neighborhoods (not interested in the party scenes).
For the beach and islands I'm interested in the quieter locations. And again, I don't want to spend time in the party scene, or near that environment. I would love to find some mellower spots for peace, rest, and enjoying the water. I like to meet people and hope to on this trip, so I dont want to be entirely isolated. Im interested in snorkelinq, surfing if available, good food, and just relaxing.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://advisorwellness.com/hyprshred/
- 2 Himachal Pradesh
- 3 Phuket Beaches
- 4 India itinerary critique please
- 5 Japan Itinerary!
- 6 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 7 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 8 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 9 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 10 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 11 Magical India
- 12 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 13 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 14 Vientiane and ??
- 15 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 16 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 17 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 18 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 19 Luggage size China ?
- 20 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 21 Thai Elephants
- 22 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 23 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 24 Sri Lanka in August
- 25 Self-drive in Thailand?