Im going to be in Thailand mid-April to early May. Im flying in and out of Bangkok. I want to explore Bangkok, perhaps nearby day trips, and then head to the beaches and islands (Im open to splitting my Bangkok stay in two). Im excited to try different thai foods, see some historical sights, and checkout different neighborhoods (not interested in the party scenes).
For the beach and islands I'm interested in the quieter locations. And again, I don't want to spend time in the party scene, or near that environment. I would love to find some mellower spots for peace, rest, and enjoying the water. I like to meet people and hope to on this trip, so I dont want to be entirely isolated. Im interested in snorkelinq, surfing if available, good food, and just relaxing.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.supplements4us.com/mengenix-testo-rampage/
- 2 November, March, June... Japan?
- 3 Itinerary Help Japan
- 4 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 5 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 6 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 7 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 8 Hong Kong - Tian Tan Buddha
- 9 Across Vietnam - Travel Guide
- 10 Vietnam/Cambodia itinerary
- 11 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 12 Silk Road Tour - China
- 13 Family trip to Japan in November '17
- 14 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 15 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 16 Canggu Surfing - Learn to surf advice
- 17 coastal Central Vietnam (Hoi An and Hue) trip report
- 18 Thailand Visa Concern for Stay Over 30 Days
- 19 Yunnan Province, China, Trip Report: May 26-June 10, 2017
- 20 Car and driver agra to jaipur
- 21 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 22 Burma, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos
- 23 Japan rail pass: 7 or 14 days? Itinerary set
- 24 The best time for hiking in Yakushima
- 25 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram