I'm in Ulsan on business NOW, and have a few days free. I could fly to Seoul for 2-3 days, I've been there before though not in some years. Ulsan city is an industrial area, not real exciting, but I see that there are some mountains to the west which could make for some nice day trips for hiking and such, and Amethyst Caves are listed as a tourist attraction. Anybody have some recommendations on Ulsan area vs spending my free time back in Seoul? I'm more into nature/hiking and historical stuff than big cities and shopping generally, though wouldn't mind a little time to shop in Seoul. And I don't have my birdwatching binoculars with me as this is a business trip. What are the main attractions in Seoul if I go there, as its been years since I was there? Anybody been to Ulsan area and have recommendations if I stay here? Suggestions, comments? Thanks!
HELP - Ulsan South Korea
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 2 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 3 5 Days in Siem Reap
- 4 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 5 vietnam and laos
- 6 Driver Guide wanted March 2015
- 7 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 8 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 9 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 10 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 11 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 12 Connaught Place
- 13 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 14 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 15 Nepal- recipe?
- 16 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 17 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1
- 18 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 19 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 20 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 21 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 22 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 23 My SEA trip - photos update
- 24 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 25 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.