I'm in Ulsan on business NOW, and have a few days free. I could fly to Seoul for 2-3 days, I've been there before though not in some years. Ulsan city is an industrial area, not real exciting, but I see that there are some mountains to the west which could make for some nice day trips for hiking and such, and Amethyst Caves are listed as a tourist attraction. Anybody have some recommendations on Ulsan area vs spending my free time back in Seoul? I'm more into nature/hiking and historical stuff than big cities and shopping generally, though wouldn't mind a little time to shop in Seoul. And I don't have my birdwatching binoculars with me as this is a business trip. What are the main attractions in Seoul if I go there, as its been years since I was there? Anybody been to Ulsan area and have recommendations if I stay here? Suggestions, comments? Thanks!
HELP - Ulsan South Korea
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 2 1st time Japan - solo female
- 3 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 4 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 5 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 6 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 7 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 8 Odyssey unlimited
- 9 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 10 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 11 Best of NHK - Video Streaming
- 12 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 13 Myanmar Burma travel agent
- 14 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 15 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 16 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 17 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 18 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 19 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 20 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 21 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 22 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 23 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 24 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 25 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!