I'm in Ulsan on business NOW, and have a few days free. I could fly to Seoul for 2-3 days, I've been there before though not in some years. Ulsan city is an industrial area, not real exciting, but I see that there are some mountains to the west which could make for some nice day trips for hiking and such, and Amethyst Caves are listed as a tourist attraction. Anybody have some recommendations on Ulsan area vs spending my free time back in Seoul? I'm more into nature/hiking and historical stuff than big cities and shopping generally, though wouldn't mind a little time to shop in Seoul. And I don't have my birdwatching binoculars with me as this is a business trip. What are the main attractions in Seoul if I go there, as its been years since I was there? Anybody been to Ulsan area and have recommendations if I stay here? Suggestions, comments? Thanks!
HELP - Ulsan South Korea
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 2 Best way to Shimla from Delhi ?
- 3 Driver in South India
- 4 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 5 Places to visit in India in October
- 6 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 7 Kyushu rail pass
- 8 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 9 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start
- 10 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 11 Cambodge / Laos / Vietnam arts
- 12 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 13 Currency in South Korea
- 14 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 15 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 16 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 17 6 full days in Yagoon
- 18 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 19 5 day Bangkok Itinerary?
- 20 Amphawa Floating Market
- 21 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 22 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan
- 23 Krabi island tours
- 24 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 25 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?