I'm in Ulsan on business NOW, and have a few days free. I could fly to Seoul for 2-3 days, I've been there before though not in some years. Ulsan city is an industrial area, not real exciting, but I see that there are some mountains to the west which could make for some nice day trips for hiking and such, and Amethyst Caves are listed as a tourist attraction. Anybody have some recommendations on Ulsan area vs spending my free time back in Seoul? I'm more into nature/hiking and historical stuff than big cities and shopping generally, though wouldn't mind a little time to shop in Seoul. And I don't have my birdwatching binoculars with me as this is a business trip. What are the main attractions in Seoul if I go there, as its been years since I was there? Anybody been to Ulsan area and have recommendations if I stay here? Suggestions, comments? Thanks!
HELP - Ulsan South Korea
- 1 Train questions for November Japan trip
- 2 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 3 Udaipur, India
- 4 Train Fares in Japan
- 5 SEA Honeymoon - Feedback please!
- 6 NYT article in drop in women traveling to India
- 7 Sri Lanka itinerary help needed
- 8 Eight Days Solo in Burma
- 9 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 10 vaccines for vietnam I'm leaving soon !
- 11 Independence Day (Hari Merdeka) 2013
- 12 independent travel in India
- 13 Which hotel in Bangkok?
- 14 Four Seasons Golden Triangle
- 15 I (HEART) HONG KONG
- 16 Trip Report - 5 1/2 days in Luang Prabang
- 17 Difficulty contacting Thai Elephant Conservation Center
- 18 Narita Limousine Bus vs train
- 19 Booking hotels in China in advance- is it necessary?
- 20 Singapore Things to do when a lone traveller
- 21 Malaysian Island for 5 nights
- 22 Sri Lanka (my favorite destination yet) Report & Recommendations
- 23 Bangkok restaurants. Recs for hidden gems in Sukhumvit
- 24 Travel during Golden Week 2013
- 25 Good guide for day in Jakarta?