I'm in Ulsan on business NOW, and have a few days free. I could fly to Seoul for 2-3 days, I've been there before though not in some years. Ulsan city is an industrial area, not real exciting, but I see that there are some mountains to the west which could make for some nice day trips for hiking and such, and Amethyst Caves are listed as a tourist attraction. Anybody have some recommendations on Ulsan area vs spending my free time back in Seoul? I'm more into nature/hiking and historical stuff than big cities and shopping generally, though wouldn't mind a little time to shop in Seoul. And I don't have my birdwatching binoculars with me as this is a business trip. What are the main attractions in Seoul if I go there, as its been years since I was there? Anybody been to Ulsan area and have recommendations if I stay here? Suggestions, comments? Thanks!
HELP - Ulsan South Korea
- 1 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 2 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 3 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 4 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 5 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 6 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 7 Kashmir or Nepal
- 8 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 9 Wildlife Tour of India
- 10 Cell Phones in India
- 11 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 12 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 13 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 14 white sand beaches in thailand
- 15 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 16 Udaipur, India
- 17 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 18 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 19 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 20 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 21 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 22 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 23 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 24 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 25 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions