I was told by the a Thai Embassy in LA that I need. 90 day visa before I get to Thailand.
So, now I have to fly to lax, from Az then back to San Diego. Plus the hotel involved. We r talking a real pain and lots of extra money .Remember in staying in and out 90 days. They told me they r cracking down on visa runners?
Any ideas?I'm afraid they will not let me stay for the 90 days even if I do the visa runs!
Help! Please anyone there in Thailand that can really answer me?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Chestnuts, Hokusai, Snow Monkeys: two day trip to Obuse & Shibu Onsen
- 2 Feb 3- Feb 11, 2017 Itinerary help please
- 3 TOP THINGS TO DO IN BAGAN, MYANMAR
- 4 50th Anniversary trip
- 5 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?
- 6 SE Asia in December/January
- 7 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 8 My Topic TitleTravel Partner in Karimunjawa Islands
- 9 Osaka-Kyoto-Shiragawa-Tokyo
- 10 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 11 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 12 14 days in Myanmar
- 13 Harbin in mid March
- 14 Changing planes at Dubai
- 15 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 16 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 17 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 18 Indian Food Series
- 19 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 20 "necessities" for India
- 21 New Year Eve in Hanoi
- 22 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia
- 23 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 24 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 25 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?