I was told by the a Thai Embassy in LA that I need. 90 day visa before I get to Thailand.
So, now I have to fly to lax, from Az then back to San Diego. Plus the hotel involved. We r talking a real pain and lots of extra money .Remember in staying in and out 90 days. They told me they r cracking down on visa runners?
Any ideas?I'm afraid they will not let me stay for the 90 days even if I do the visa runs!
Help! Please anyone there in Thailand that can really answer me?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 10 days Japan, need help
- 2 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 3 Bali Honeymoon Help
- 4 Fodor's Survey
- 5 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 6 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 7 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 8 Chilli Crab - Singapore
- 9 Places to Buy Japanese Whisky - Kyoto and Tokyo
- 10 India in March and April??
- 11 Should I? Solo, male, 52yo, deliberating
- 12 3 Weeks In Bali & Gili Islands HELP
- 13 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 14 Need Feedback on Safety and Things to Do for Traveling to Maldives
- 15 maldives safe for woman traveling alone?
- 16 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 17 a month in india
- 18 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 19 India Safari 2017
- 20 Datong in Winter
- 21 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 22 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 23 haneda hotel
- 24 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 25 Rishikesh, India