Our trip is in a couple of weeks so finalizing our plans. Not sure if we're trying to do too much in 17 days and need to drop something from our itinerary.
If the itinerary is too ambitious, then which of the following should we skip? Hiroshima & Miyajima, Tsumago & Magome, Kanazawa or Koyasan.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Day 1 Friday - Arrive in Tokyo
Day 2 Saturday - Tokyo
Day 3 Sunday - Tokyo
Day 4 Monday - Tokyo
Day 5 Tuesday - Tokyo
Day 6 Wednesday - Tokyo to Hiroshima
Day 7 Thursday - Hiroshima & Miyajima
Day 8 Friday - Hiroshima to Kyoto
Day 9 Saturday - Kyoto
Day 10 Sunday - Kyoto (day trip to Nara)
Day 11 Monday - Kyoto to Koyasan
Day 12 Tuesday - Koyasan to Kanazawa
Day 13 Wednesday - Kanazawa
Day 14 Thursday - Kanazawa to Tsumago
Day 15 Friday - Tsumago & Magome
Day 16 Saturday - Tokyo
Day 17 Sunday - Fly home
Help please on Japan trip in June. Is this itinerary too ambitious?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 April in Bangkok, again!
- 2 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 3 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 4 Japan night bus
- 5 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 6 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 7 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 8 Problems at 12,000'
- 9 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 10 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 11 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 12 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 13 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 14 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 15 Which Putu in Bali????
- 16 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 17 Japan, japan
- 18 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 19 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 20 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 21 Hong Kong restaurants
- 22 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 23 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 24 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 25 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala