Our trip is in a couple of weeks so finalizing our plans. Not sure if we're trying to do too much in 17 days and need to drop something from our itinerary.
If the itinerary is too ambitious, then which of the following should we skip? Hiroshima & Miyajima, Tsumago & Magome, Kanazawa or Koyasan.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Day 1 Friday - Arrive in Tokyo
Day 2 Saturday - Tokyo
Day 3 Sunday - Tokyo
Day 4 Monday - Tokyo
Day 5 Tuesday - Tokyo
Day 6 Wednesday - Tokyo to Hiroshima
Day 7 Thursday - Hiroshima & Miyajima
Day 8 Friday - Hiroshima to Kyoto
Day 9 Saturday - Kyoto
Day 10 Sunday - Kyoto (day trip to Nara)
Day 11 Monday - Kyoto to Koyasan
Day 12 Tuesday - Koyasan to Kanazawa
Day 13 Wednesday - Kanazawa
Day 14 Thursday - Kanazawa to Tsumago
Day 15 Friday - Tsumago & Magome
Day 16 Saturday - Tokyo
Day 17 Sunday - Fly home
Help please on Japan trip in June. Is this itinerary too ambitious?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Silver shops on New Road behind the Oriental Hotel. Bangkok
- 2 getting from Chiang Mai to Kanchanaburi
- 3 Hong Kong, Thailand Skin products
- 4 Phuket Reniassaince/The Shore in November-swimmable beach?
- 5 Help re. Visa.
- 6 Loy Krathong - do you need tickets?
- 7 Ranthambore - where to stay?
- 8 Advice on Tipping in Bali
- 9 Nancy Chandler maps
- 10 flight from Mandalay to Luang Prabang
- 11 15 days in Japan in March/April
- 12 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 13 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 14 Where to buy a Yukuta, rather than a Kimono...?
- 15 Elephant Village Sanctuary in Luang Prabang - which trip?
- 16 possible trip for family of 4 to Japan over New Years. Is it worth trying?
- 17 Recommended hotels/activities in Huahin
- 18 Bangkok and Manila
- 19 What do you think about Western tourist manner?
- 20 Medical/supplemental insurance for India
- 21 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 22 16 days in Vietnam
- 23 Guide in Bagan?
- 24 Day Tours Phuket, Krabi
- 25 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop