Our trip is in a couple of weeks so finalizing our plans. Not sure if we're trying to do too much in 17 days and need to drop something from our itinerary.
If the itinerary is too ambitious, then which of the following should we skip? Hiroshima & Miyajima, Tsumago & Magome, Kanazawa or Koyasan.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Day 1 Friday - Arrive in Tokyo
Day 2 Saturday - Tokyo
Day 3 Sunday - Tokyo
Day 4 Monday - Tokyo
Day 5 Tuesday - Tokyo
Day 6 Wednesday - Tokyo to Hiroshima
Day 7 Thursday - Hiroshima & Miyajima
Day 8 Friday - Hiroshima to Kyoto
Day 9 Saturday - Kyoto
Day 10 Sunday - Kyoto (day trip to Nara)
Day 11 Monday - Kyoto to Koyasan
Day 12 Tuesday - Koyasan to Kanazawa
Day 13 Wednesday - Kanazawa
Day 14 Thursday - Kanazawa to Tsumago
Day 15 Friday - Tsumago & Magome
Day 16 Saturday - Tokyo
Day 17 Sunday - Fly home
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 process for arriving in Narita airport
- 2 Travel within Japan
- 3 SILK BLANKETS: BEIJING or SHANGHAI
- 4 Family Trip to India late May/early June
- 5 Bangkok Hotel- near BTS & late check out
- 6 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 7 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 8 So excited - going to Siem Reap
- 9 Hotel Chang Mai
- 10 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 11 Floods in North and Central Vietnam
- 12 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 13 Bhutan paro Tshechu
- 14 Thailand
- 15 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 16 Kindly request/need 30 days Thailand+Vietnam itineary advice
- 17 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 18 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 19 Hotel in Hanoi
- 20 India help needed
- 21 Beach hotel Thailand
- 22 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 23 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 24 Sim cards and adaptors
- 25 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
Help please on Japan trip in June. Is this itinerary too ambitious?