Our trip is in a couple of weeks so finalizing our plans. Not sure if we're trying to do too much in 17 days and need to drop something from our itinerary.
If the itinerary is too ambitious, then which of the following should we skip? Hiroshima & Miyajima, Tsumago & Magome, Kanazawa or Koyasan.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Day 1 Friday - Arrive in Tokyo
Day 2 Saturday - Tokyo
Day 3 Sunday - Tokyo
Day 4 Monday - Tokyo
Day 5 Tuesday - Tokyo
Day 6 Wednesday - Tokyo to Hiroshima
Day 7 Thursday - Hiroshima & Miyajima
Day 8 Friday - Hiroshima to Kyoto
Day 9 Saturday - Kyoto
Day 10 Sunday - Kyoto (day trip to Nara)
Day 11 Monday - Kyoto to Koyasan
Day 12 Tuesday - Koyasan to Kanazawa
Day 13 Wednesday - Kanazawa
Day 14 Thursday - Kanazawa to Tsumago
Day 15 Friday - Tsumago & Magome
Day 16 Saturday - Tokyo
Day 17 Sunday - Fly home
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 ((Yahoo)) 1 800-982-8520 yahOO Tech SUPP0rt phone number
- 2 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 3 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 4 Budget Servied Apt
- 5 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 6 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 7 Japan rough itinerary
- 8 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 9 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 10 Something about... Malaysia
- 11 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 12 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 13 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 14 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 15 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu
- 16 Japan Itinerary!
- 17 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 18 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 19 Chiang Mai, Thailand and Myanmar
- 20 First Trip to Japan in August
- 21 Cherry Blossom Trip April 2018
- 22 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 23 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 24 Japan - restaurant reservations
- 25 Planning third trip to Japan
Help please on Japan trip in June. Is this itinerary too ambitious?