Thought I was in Seoul only for business but just now learned I have one free day, this Monday June 28. Haven't had opportunity to research what to do and am hoping for some suggestions for "Must See" sights. Staying at JW Marriott in Seoul. Have one day available to sightsee. Appreciate your suggestions.
HELP Please: Free day in Seoul
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 2 Christmas Time in India
- 3 Thailand Flights-Bangkok to Phuket
- 4 Having doubts with China
- 5 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 6 Phu Quoc, Vietnam
- 7 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 8 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 9 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 10 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 11 What are the best near places to tour from Panchalingeswar in Odisha
- 12 Fly into Osaka instead of Tokyo for Koyosan to Nikko trip?
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Bangkok, Angkor, PhiPhi (2 weeks in rainy season)
- 14 help with itinerary!
- 15 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop
- 16 Travelling Plan to Ooty from Bangalore By Train India
- 17 Estimating hours on road - Samcheok to Gyeongju to Daejeon in one day?
- 18 Japiur - 2 days - hotel, restaurant, shopping recommendations needed!
- 19 Myanmar podcast
- 20 Chiang Mai, Thailand airport departure tax
- 21 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 22 Burma with a toddler
- 23 .INDONESIA, ETC...great new book!
- 24 Where have you be able to find your small denomination pristine currency?
- 25 I have 6 nights end of Nov Beg of December - ImTHINKING.....