Thought I was in Seoul only for business but just now learned I have one free day, this Monday June 28. Haven't had opportunity to research what to do and am hoping for some suggestions for "Must See" sights. Staying at JW Marriott in Seoul. Have one day available to sightsee. Appreciate your suggestions.
HELP Please: Free day in Seoul
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Magical India
- 2 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 3 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 4 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 5 Trip report China
- 6 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 7 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 8 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 9 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 10 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 11 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 12 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 13 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 14 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 15 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 16 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 17 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 18 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 19 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 20 Bali -- Visa on Arrival
- 21 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 22 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 23 Input on staying the Banyan Tree or Trisara while in Phuket?
- 24 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 25 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?