Thought I was in Seoul only for business but just now learned I have one free day, this Monday June 28. Haven't had opportunity to research what to do and am hoping for some suggestions for "Must See" sights. Staying at JW Marriott in Seoul. Have one day available to sightsee. Appreciate your suggestions.
HELP Please: Free day in Seoul
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 2 Driver Guide wanted March 2015
- 3 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 4 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 5 vietnam and laos
- 6 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 7 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 8 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 9 Connaught Place
- 10 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 11 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 12 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 13 Nepal- recipe?
- 14 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 15 5 Days in Siem Reap
- 16 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1
- 17 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 18 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 19 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 20 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 21 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 22 My SEA trip - photos update
- 23 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 24 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 25 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?