I will be in KL for a week for the Malaysian F1GP.
Weekend will be largely occupied by this.
Friday will visit the main mosque and Islamic Museum.
I want to visit Batu Caves and the FireFly Sanctuary.
Heard of Genting but as I don't really want to go all the way to Malaysia just to visit a theme park I wonder is it worth taking the long trip out?
I know I can do Batu by train but if I were to take it a long with something else what would you recommend.
I note moon is dark in the few days before GP so best time to see Fireflies?
What else do you recommend please?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 2 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.
- 3 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 4 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 5 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 6 Passport
- 7 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 8 Japan Itinerary
- 9 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 10 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 11 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 12 Toddler twin travel in India
- 13 Train vs Taxi from BKK to hotel
- 14 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 15 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 16 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 17 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 18 Help with Kyushu itinerary appreciated.
- 19 Hong Kong - Travel Report
- 20 Amakusa island help
- 21 Japan Trip Delayed
- 22 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 23 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 24 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 25 Month long SE Asia trip