I will be in KL for a week for the Malaysian F1GP.
Weekend will be largely occupied by this.
Friday will visit the main mosque and Islamic Museum.
I want to visit Batu Caves and the FireFly Sanctuary.
Heard of Genting but as I don't really want to go all the way to Malaysia just to visit a theme park I wonder is it worth taking the long trip out?
I know I can do Batu by train but if I were to take it a long with something else what would you recommend.
I note moon is dark in the few days before GP so best time to see Fireflies?
What else do you recommend please?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 2 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 3 GETTING A CHINESE VISA--PERFECTION REQUIRED
- 4 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 5 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 6 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 7 Japan GTG, early April
- 8 Beijing tours
- 9 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 10 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 11 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 12 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 13 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 14 Takayama trail, Japan
- 15 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 16 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 17 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 18 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 19 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 20 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 21 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 22 Visa for India
- 23 Best place to buy real cheap designer bags ?
- 24 Hútòng Walking
- 25 Asia Forum Fans: Craig and Jeane Visit Ecuador and the Galapagos