I am planning my first trip to Thailand, it will be 11 full days.
I am somehow settled on the first couple of days and last 5 days, but the 4 days in the middle have 2 scenarios:
1) either I spend them all in the north first chiang Mai then to Mae Hong Son and Pai loop or
2) Spend 2 extra days in bangkok to do kanchanaburi or AyuthayaI as day trips then 2 days in chiang mai
Here are my initial thought, please take a look and share your thought
Day 1: Bangkok
Day 2: Bangkok
Day 3: fly to Chiang Mail
Day 4: Chiang Mail
Day 5: Chiang Mai to Mae Hong Son and Pai loop
Day 6: Chiang Mai to Mae Hong Son and Pai loop
Day 7: Early plane to phuket then ferry to koh phi phi (Base island)
Day 8: Koh phi phi
Day 9: Koh phi phi
Day 10: Railay beach in Krabi (hiking)
Day 11: Early plane to bangkok, spend last day
Day 12: Leave thailand
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Home delivery restaurant in gurgaon
- 2 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 3 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 4 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 5 Bali & Singapore in October
- 6 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 7 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 8 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 9 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 10 Booking on the fly
- 11 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 12 Tea estates of Munnar
- 13 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 14 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 15 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 16 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 17 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 18 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 19 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 20 like my food
- 21 Laos or Kerala?
- 22 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 23 Portable wifi rental
- 24 21 Day Itinerary to Myanmar - Looking for Suggestions
- 25 Myanmar Itinerary -would like some help!