I am planning my first trip to Thailand, it will be 11 full days.
I am somehow settled on the first couple of days and last 5 days, but the 4 days in the middle have 2 scenarios:
1) either I spend them all in the north first chiang Mai then to Mae Hong Son and Pai loop or
2) Spend 2 extra days in bangkok to do kanchanaburi or AyuthayaI as day trips then 2 days in chiang mai
Here are my initial thought, please take a look and share your thought
Day 1: Bangkok
Day 2: Bangkok
Day 3: fly to Chiang Mail
Day 4: Chiang Mail
Day 5: Chiang Mai to Mae Hong Son and Pai loop
Day 6: Chiang Mai to Mae Hong Son and Pai loop
Day 7: Early plane to phuket then ferry to koh phi phi (Base island)
Day 8: Koh phi phi
Day 9: Koh phi phi
Day 10: Railay beach in Krabi (hiking)
Day 11: Early plane to bangkok, spend last day
Day 12: Leave thailand
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 필리핀환율 ▣ 홈피: 【_m k 2 8 9.com_】▣인터넷신천지
- 2 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 3 Transportation from PVG to Hotel
- 4 IMMUNIZATIONS Needed?? Thailand/Cambodia/Beijing
- 5 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 6 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 7 Impressions of India
- 8 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 9 Tokyo hotel help
- 10 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 11 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 12 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 13 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 14 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 15 How much Yen?
- 16 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 17 South Korea for Chuseok
- 18 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 19 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 20 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 21 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 22 Bali - What to do?
- 23 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 24 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 25 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4