I am planning my first trip to Thailand, it will be 11 full days.
I am somehow settled on the first couple of days and last 5 days, but the 4 days in the middle have 2 scenarios:
1) either I spend them all in the north first chiang Mai then to Mae Hong Son and Pai loop or
2) Spend 2 extra days in bangkok to do kanchanaburi or AyuthayaI as day trips then 2 days in chiang mai
Here are my initial thought, please take a look and share your thought
Day 1: Bangkok
Day 2: Bangkok
Day 3: fly to Chiang Mail
Day 4: Chiang Mail
Day 5: Chiang Mai to Mae Hong Son and Pai loop
Day 6: Chiang Mai to Mae Hong Son and Pai loop
Day 7: Early plane to phuket then ferry to koh phi phi (Base island)
Day 8: Koh phi phi
Day 9: Koh phi phi
Day 10: Railay beach in Krabi (hiking)
Day 11: Early plane to bangkok, spend last day
Day 12: Leave thailand
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hotel Chang Mai
- 2 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 3 India help needed
- 4 Beach hotel Thailand
- 5 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 6 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 7 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 8 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 9 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 10 Sim cards and adaptors
- 11 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 12 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 13 Sri Lanka Visa
- 14 Hoi Ann hotel
- 15 Hotel in Hanoi
- 16 Place to stay Hue
- 17 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 18 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 19 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 20 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 21 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 22 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 23 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 24 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 25 Help with SEAsia itinerary