We are planning a trip to Asia early in February. Our planned itinerary is as follows:
- Land in KL on 29 February - stay for 3 nights.
- Depart to Hong Kong on 2 Feb (CNY NYs Eve - get there at approx 11am), and stay for 3 nights.
- Depart to Bangkok on 5 Feb (arrive at approx 11 pm). Spend 2 nights in Bangkok.
- Depart to Langkawi on 7 Feb. Spend 3 nights.
- Depart to KL for 1 night. Return flight at 1am the next morning. (12 Feb)
Are we allowing ourselves enough time in each place to see everything? Will the 3 nights in Hong Kong enable to us to sightsee or will everything be closed over the entire period for CNY?
Comments / suggestions please !!!
Help on itinerary for 1st time trip to Asia
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 border crossing over land Bangkok to Myanmar (Phunaron)
- 2 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 3 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 4 Trip Report - Yunnan Province, China and Mongolia
- 5 China in 12 Days
- 6 Japan Itinerary & Logistics - help, feeling frantic!
- 7 language problem in japan
- 8 Nepal
- 9 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 10 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 11 two free days in Beijing
- 12 hotels in Singapore-1st time there
- 13 April in Bangkok, again!
- 14 Top ten historical monuments in India - what is yours?
- 15 Japan - spending money?
- 16 Teaching English in Asia or Europe
- 17 Hong Kong in August - hotel question
- 18 Travel agencies in India e.g. Legends and Palaces, Castle and King
- 19 1st Trip to Bali
- 20 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 21 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 22 Your thoughts on Nepal and how long to visit
- 23 water villages, shanghai
- 24 Japan Itinerary and JR pass questions/China 72-hour Visafree question
- 25 Help with Malaysia itinerary