We are planning a trip to Asia early in February. Our planned itinerary is as follows:
- Land in KL on 29 February - stay for 3 nights.
- Depart to Hong Kong on 2 Feb (CNY NYs Eve - get there at approx 11am), and stay for 3 nights.
- Depart to Bangkok on 5 Feb (arrive at approx 11 pm). Spend 2 nights in Bangkok.
- Depart to Langkawi on 7 Feb. Spend 3 nights.
- Depart to KL for 1 night. Return flight at 1am the next morning. (12 Feb)
Are we allowing ourselves enough time in each place to see everything? Will the 3 nights in Hong Kong enable to us to sightsee or will everything be closed over the entire period for CNY?
Comments / suggestions please !!!
Help on itinerary for 1st time trip to Asia
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Fly into Osaka instead of Tokyo for Koyosan to Nikko trip?
- 2 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 3 TRIP REPORT: Bangkok, Angkor, PhiPhi (2 weeks in rainy season)
- 4 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 5 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 6 Christmas Time in India
- 7 Thailand Flights-Bangkok to Phuket
- 8 Having doubts with China
- 9 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 10 Phu Quoc, Vietnam
- 11 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 12 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 13 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 14 What are the best near places to tour from Panchalingeswar in Odisha
- 15 help with itinerary!
- 16 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop
- 17 Travelling Plan to Ooty from Bangalore By Train India
- 18 Estimating hours on road - Samcheok to Gyeongju to Daejeon in one day?
- 19 Japiur - 2 days - hotel, restaurant, shopping recommendations needed!
- 20 Myanmar podcast
- 21 Chiang Mai, Thailand airport departure tax
- 22 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 23 Burma with a toddler
- 24 .INDONESIA, ETC...great new book!
- 25 Where have you be able to find your small denomination pristine currency?