We are planning a trip to Asia early in February. Our planned itinerary is as follows:
- Land in KL on 29 February - stay for 3 nights.
- Depart to Hong Kong on 2 Feb (CNY NYs Eve - get there at approx 11am), and stay for 3 nights.
- Depart to Bangkok on 5 Feb (arrive at approx 11 pm). Spend 2 nights in Bangkok.
- Depart to Langkawi on 7 Feb. Spend 3 nights.
- Depart to KL for 1 night. Return flight at 1am the next morning. (12 Feb)
Are we allowing ourselves enough time in each place to see everything? Will the 3 nights in Hong Kong enable to us to sightsee or will everything be closed over the entire period for CNY?
Comments / suggestions please !!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Snapshots From Kerala
- 2 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 3 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 4 Visa for India
- 5 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 6 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 7 Other than Kyoto?
- 8 Japan itinerary advice
- 9 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 10 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 11 Trip Report : China
- 12 help with trip itinerary in April/May
- 13 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 14 Japan GTG, early April
- 15 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 16 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 17 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 18 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 19 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 20 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 21 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 22 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 23 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 24 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 25 Beijing tours