We are planning a trip to Asia early in February. Our planned itinerary is as follows:
- Land in KL on 29 February - stay for 3 nights.
- Depart to Hong Kong on 2 Feb (CNY NYs Eve - get there at approx 11am), and stay for 3 nights.
- Depart to Bangkok on 5 Feb (arrive at approx 11 pm). Spend 2 nights in Bangkok.
- Depart to Langkawi on 7 Feb. Spend 3 nights.
- Depart to KL for 1 night. Return flight at 1am the next morning. (12 Feb)
Are we allowing ourselves enough time in each place to see everything? Will the 3 nights in Hong Kong enable to us to sightsee or will everything be closed over the entire period for CNY?
Comments / suggestions please !!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.mindextra.com/alpha-force-testo/
- 2 Hong Kong - Travel Report
- 3 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 4 Acne Fact Sheet - Routines, Remedies And Lifestyle Changes
- 5 Japan Trip Delayed
- 6 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 7 Month long SE Asia trip
- 8 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 9 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 10 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 11 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 12 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 13 Cambodia weather
- 14 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 15 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 16 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 17 Sad News: The Thai King has died
- 18 Vietnam Itinerary Input, The country is so LONG!
- 19 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 20 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 21 Is 1 hr 10 min layover in Narita enough?
- 22 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 23 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 24 I Finally Wrote A Trip Report
- 25 Visa Question - Cambodia