We are planning a trip to Asia early in February. Our planned itinerary is as follows:
- Land in KL on 29 February - stay for 3 nights.
- Depart to Hong Kong on 2 Feb (CNY NYs Eve - get there at approx 11am), and stay for 3 nights.
- Depart to Bangkok on 5 Feb (arrive at approx 11 pm). Spend 2 nights in Bangkok.
- Depart to Langkawi on 7 Feb. Spend 3 nights.
- Depart to KL for 1 night. Return flight at 1am the next morning. (12 Feb)
Are we allowing ourselves enough time in each place to see everything? Will the 3 nights in Hong Kong enable to us to sightsee or will everything be closed over the entire period for CNY?
Comments / suggestions please !!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Sim cards and adaptors
- 2 Sri Lanka Visa
- 3 Hoi Ann hotel
- 4 Hotel in Hanoi
- 5 Place to stay Hue
- 6 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 7 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 8 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 9 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 10 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 11 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 12 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 13 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 14 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 15 India help needed
- 16 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 17 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 18 Trekking outside Sapa
- 19 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 20 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 21 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 22 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 23 Go to Pai or not?
- 24 Ko Kraden hotels
- 25 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake