We are planning a trip to Asia early in February. Our planned itinerary is as follows:
- Land in KL on 29 February - stay for 3 nights.
- Depart to Hong Kong on 2 Feb (CNY NYs Eve - get there at approx 11am), and stay for 3 nights.
- Depart to Bangkok on 5 Feb (arrive at approx 11 pm). Spend 2 nights in Bangkok.
- Depart to Langkawi on 7 Feb. Spend 3 nights.
- Depart to KL for 1 night. Return flight at 1am the next morning. (12 Feb)
Are we allowing ourselves enough time in each place to see everything? Will the 3 nights in Hong Kong enable to us to sightsee or will everything be closed over the entire period for CNY?
Comments / suggestions please !!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 2 http://www.healthinnovgroup.com/nuviante-south-africa/
- 3 5 days in Tokyo, late June with pregnant wife
- 4 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 5 suggestions for 2nd time to Vietnam itinerary
- 6 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 7 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 8 Bitchu-Matsuyama Castle Visit
- 9 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 10 Update on riding elephants
- 11 Our really quite big adventure, Act 2: a short intermission in Hong Kong
- 12 SOUTHEAST ASIA 6 WEEKS
- 13 Medical Trip Insurance: To Buy Or Not To Buy
- 14 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings
- 15 Thailand 1st time - June travel
- 16 Thai Airways International Layover: Baggage Recheck?
- 17 What's the best city to travel in Southeast Asia in a short period of time?
- 18 Best Place To Visit in Delhi
- 19 Fur Women's Trip to India
- 20 Japan SIM / Phone Data Options
- 21 Rajasthan by car in 14 days?
- 22 Advice on 6 day itinerary
- 23 Are personal tour guides in Tokyo and Kyoto work the cost?
- 24 Taipei National Palace Museum
- 25 8.5 Days in Vietnam