I understand that one must wait 12 days out before being able to purchase train tickets in China. Has anyone dealt with any of the consolidators such as chinatripadvisor.com or the CIT group in purchasing tickets in advance? We are hoping to purchase tickets from Beijing to Datong - then to Pingyao - and to Xi'an. I understand the sleepers between Datong to Pingyao and then onward to Xi'an are particularly hard to get. Is there any other company or way to purchase these tickets to insure that we will get what we want?
Help needed - Buying train tickets in advance - China
- 1 Words of narendra modi
- 2 white sand beaches in thailand
- 3 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 4 where to go in SE Asia
- 5 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 6 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 7 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 8 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 9 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 10 Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?
- 11 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 12 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 13 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 14 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 15 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 16 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 17 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 18 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 19 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?
- 20 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 21 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 22 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 23 Sri Lanka
- 24 Suggestion for Bali
- 25 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed