I am trying to book a multi-destination trip from Los Angeles from mid June to early July 2010 and having no luck finding reasonable flights in terms of price or connections on the usual sites - Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia - or some of the Asian airlines; own sites.For example, some of these sites offer crazy itineraries that would require stops outside China to go from Beijing to Shanghai. I need to go LA-Beijing-Shanghai-Seoul-LA. Can anyone recommend a good website or travel agent? I would prefer non-stop flights and the most reliable domestic Chinese airline for the Beijing-Shangahi flight. Thank you!
Help needed - booking multi-destination flights from LA to China & Korea
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 2 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 3 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 4 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 5 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 6 Angkor - when to go?
- 7 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 8 Anyone book tour with Vietnam Private Tours?
- 9 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 10 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 11 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 12 India with 4 kids
- 13 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 14 Travel during China national week?
- 15 Destination Bangkok, again
- 16 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 17 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 18 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 19 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 20 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 21 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 22 Shanghai, reasonable hotel near the Bund and public transport
- 23 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 24 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 25 Bagan Guide Recommendation