Heading to SE Asia at the end of August, looking for tips on potential itineraries to make the most out of my trip, without getting caught in too much rain. I have just over a month off work. My plan was (roughly) vietnam for a week, Ankor wat (if possible) and then cap off my trip with 2 weeks in Indonesia (Bali, Jakarta, Gilli staples). Having a hard time deciphering a route thats going to be backpacker friendly (and dry-ish). Thanks for looking!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 파워볼 분석 사이트 ▶ 도메인 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 나눔파워볼 ▼ 접속 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 4 First time to India
- 5 Help with itinerary please, 10 days Japan
- 6 5 days in Davao or Osaka
- 7 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 8 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 9 First time getting out of the country
- 10 Three days in Siem Reap, Two in Phnom Penh
- 11 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 12 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 13 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 14 Travelling in Japan for 3 weeks - advice.
- 15 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 16 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 17 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 18 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 19 Kyoto airbnb/vrbo reco?
- 20 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 21 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 22 The Best of Bagan - Travel Report
- 23 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 24 Train or Bus from Nikko, Hakone, etc
- 25 10 days in Sri Lanka - Travel Report