Heading to SE Asia at the end of August, looking for tips on potential itineraries to make the most out of my trip, without getting caught in too much rain. I have just over a month off work. My plan was (roughly) vietnam for a week, Ankor wat (if possible) and then cap off my trip with 2 weeks in Indonesia (Bali, Jakarta, Gilli staples). Having a hard time deciphering a route thats going to be backpacker friendly (and dry-ish). Thanks for looking!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.tryapext.com/testo-ultra-kr/
- 2 Moderate hotel in Phuket
- 3 Private tours in Northern India
- 4 a month in india
- 5 넷마블머니상 ▶≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 6 코리아레이스경마 ▼ 연결 : 【_bbk89.com_】▼두바이경마
- 7 토토총판 xxxㅌㅌㅌ노하우 【_kakao: dnj2016'∴'텔레그램 : speed2017_】
- 8 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 9 Free tour in Hanoi with nice local students
- 10 Silk weaving community in Bangkok
- 11 Antiquariat Jaipur | Antique Jewelry Fine Art Company In India
- 12 changing left over currency
- 13 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 14 Luxury Serviced Apartments
- 15 Alternative to Koyasan
- 16 Itinerary feedback please
- 17 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 18 Thing to do in yogyakarta indonesia
- 19 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 20 Japan, Thailand Itinerary
- 21 Would travelers still be wise to use travel agents for Myanmar?
- 22 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 23 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 24 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 25 Getting From Bangkok to Koh Phangan