I will be in Japan November 23-December 2 with my mom and brother (all adults). My brother has been, but is not much help outside of recommendations in tokyo. We need to visit Yokohama per my mom's wishes and I'd like to see the aquarium in Osaka. Beyond that, it gets super overwhelming trying to figure out what to do/see online. I need to have an itinerary ready for my brother in the next couple of days because that's when he wants to book the hotels. He also wants to avoid dragging luggage around so regardless of where we will go he will likely maintain a hotel room in Tokyo.
Any help anyone could give me would be most appreciated. I want to see traditional sights as well as enjoy contemporary Japan. Also, we're thinking 3 days in Tokyo will be enough. Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 https://www.click2trial.com/krasa-anti-aging-cream/
- 2 Safety concerns for solo female traveler in SE Asia and itinerary feedback
- 3 Recommend the best way to get to Hoi An from Hue
- 4 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 5 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 6 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 7 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 8 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 9 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 10 Something about... Malaysia
- 11 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 12 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 13 Budget Servied Apt
- 14 Terracotta Warriors
- 15 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 16 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 17 hiking japan sept
- 18 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 19 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 20 The best way to My Son
- 21 Japan Itinerary!
- 22 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 23 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 24 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 25 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report