I will be in Japan November 23-December 2 with my mom and brother (all adults). My brother has been, but is not much help outside of recommendations in tokyo. We need to visit Yokohama per my mom's wishes and I'd like to see the aquarium in Osaka. Beyond that, it gets super overwhelming trying to figure out what to do/see online. I need to have an itinerary ready for my brother in the next couple of days because that's when he wants to book the hotels. He also wants to avoid dragging luggage around so regardless of where we will go he will likely maintain a hotel room in Tokyo.
Any help anyone could give me would be most appreciated. I want to see traditional sights as well as enjoy contemporary Japan. Also, we're thinking 3 days in Tokyo will be enough. Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 DELL PRINTER l8OO68l72O8 installation CONTACT DELL Tec*h care YES!!
- 2 Family Trip to India late May/early June
- 3 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 4 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 5 So excited - going to Siem Reap
- 6 Bangkok Hotel- near BTS & late check out
- 7 Hotel Chang Mai
- 8 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 9 Floods in North and Central Vietnam
- 10 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 11 Bhutan paro Tshechu
- 12 Thailand
- 13 process for arriving in Narita airport
- 14 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 15 Kindly request/need 30 days Thailand+Vietnam itineary advice
- 16 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 17 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 18 Hotel in Hanoi
- 19 India help needed
- 20 Beach hotel Thailand
- 21 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 22 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 23 Sim cards and adaptors
- 24 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 25 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia