I will be in Japan November 23-December 2 with my mom and brother (all adults). My brother has been, but is not much help outside of recommendations in tokyo. We need to visit Yokohama per my mom's wishes and I'd like to see the aquarium in Osaka. Beyond that, it gets super overwhelming trying to figure out what to do/see online. I need to have an itinerary ready for my brother in the next couple of days because that's when he wants to book the hotels. He also wants to avoid dragging luggage around so regardless of where we will go he will likely maintain a hotel room in Tokyo.
Any help anyone could give me would be most appreciated. I want to see traditional sights as well as enjoy contemporary Japan. Also, we're thinking 3 days in Tokyo will be enough. Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Driver for a 18 day trip in Sri Lanka?
- 2 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 3 ? Regarding Can Tho floating market
- 4 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 5 Bali - What to do?
- 6 Road Scholar tour in China
- 7 China in July
- 8 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 9 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 10 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 11 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 12 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 13 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 14 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 15 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 16 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 17 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 18 Being customs
- 19 Itinerary feedback please
- 20 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 21 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 22 Tips in Myanmar
- 23 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 24 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 25 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?