So I have 13 full days + 15 full days in SEA.
I will go to Burma in the middle of my journey and I have my flights from Portugal to BKK booked as my flights in and out of Myanmar to BKK.
When I bought my flights to Myanmar I was thinking I would go later in time, so now it's right in the middle of my trip (it really bugs me!!!) but I didn't want to lose those flights.
I wish I could spend time in the rest of my trip:
Laos: Luang Prabang, Nong Khiaw
Cambodia: Siem Reap, Phnom Phen
Thailand: BKK, Chiang Mai, Khao Sok NP, Koh Tao/ Krabi (depending of logistics)
So: 8 places, 3 countries.
With 28 days to fill ~3,5 days to each place not counting transports and know that I will have to be in Bangkok in the middle.
So I want to make the most of my time, taking advantage of night train/buses in Thailand and Cambodia. I wont be able to do that in Laos, I know, too dangerous.
Can some one help me decide a route for those days in this places?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 동남아카지노 ※☆← Bmb155.COm ※☆← 우리카지노주소
- 2 Cheap Acommodation in Hoi An, Viet Nam
- 3 currency conversion
- 4 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 5 One day in Saigon
- 6 Halong Bay or Bagan?
- 7 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 8 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 9 Bali private driver recommendation
- 10 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 11 North India Itinerary advice
- 12 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 13 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 14 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 15 The Indian money crunch.
- 16 The truth about elephant tourism
- 17 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 18 Travel agent for custom tour of Japan
- 19 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 20 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 21 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 22 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 23 Kerala trip
- 24 E Visa for India?
- 25 1-2 months South East Asia