So I have 13 full days + 15 full days in SEA.
I will go to Burma in the middle of my journey and I have my flights from Portugal to BKK booked as my flights in and out of Myanmar to BKK.
When I bought my flights to Myanmar I was thinking I would go later in time, so now it's right in the middle of my trip (it really bugs me!!!) but I didn't want to lose those flights.
I wish I could spend time in the rest of my trip:
Laos: Luang Prabang, Nong Khiaw
Cambodia: Siem Reap, Phnom Phen
Thailand: BKK, Chiang Mai, Khao Sok NP, Koh Tao/ Krabi (depending of logistics)
So: 8 places, 3 countries.
With 28 days to fill ~3,5 days to each place not counting transports and know that I will have to be in Bangkok in the middle.
So I want to make the most of my time, taking advantage of night train/buses in Thailand and Cambodia. I wont be able to do that in Laos, I know, too dangerous.
Can some one help me decide a route for those days in this places?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Gutted!
- 2 Best place to replenish my Japanese currency?
- 3 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 4 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 5 5 weeks in Japan
- 6 Sunday Brunch in Thailand
- 7 My visit to Lao
- 8 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 9 My visit to Thailand
- 10 proposed itinerary for 14 nights Feb. 2016
- 11 Vietnam and Cambodia opinions needed!
- 12 Family Trip to Japan
- 13 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 14 India Trip Three - Am I crazy?
- 15 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 16 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 17 Question about jungles (sumatra, borneo) and forest fires
- 18 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 19 Please comment on our 19 day itinerary for March 2016
- 20 New Member
- 21 Restaurants in Chennai, Kanchipurum and Pondicherry
- 22 Tashi Delek: trip report from Bhutan 2015
- 23 Hong Kong Trip Report November 2015
- 24 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 25 3 weeks backpacking in Vietnam