So I have 13 full days + 15 full days in SEA.
I will go to Burma in the middle of my journey and I have my flights from Portugal to BKK booked as my flights in and out of Myanmar to BKK.
When I bought my flights to Myanmar I was thinking I would go later in time, so now it's right in the middle of my trip (it really bugs me!!!) but I didn't want to lose those flights.
I wish I could spend time in the rest of my trip:
Laos: Luang Prabang, Nong Khiaw
Cambodia: Siem Reap, Phnom Phen
Thailand: BKK, Chiang Mai, Khao Sok NP, Koh Tao/ Krabi (depending of logistics)
So: 8 places, 3 countries.
With 28 days to fill ~3,5 days to each place not counting transports and know that I will have to be in Bangkok in the middle.
So I want to make the most of my time, taking advantage of night train/buses in Thailand and Cambodia. I wont be able to do that in Laos, I know, too dangerous.
Can some one help me decide a route for those days in this places?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 2 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 3 An island paradise?
- 4 1946-2007: An Old Soldier Returns to Camp Site in Beppu
- 5 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 6 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 7 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 8 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 9 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 10 Yet again! This time in Dharamsala
- 11 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 12 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 13 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 14 Rental Car Bali
- 15 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 16 Kintamani Tour
- 17 Some notes about South Korea
- 18 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 19 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 20 Awesome trip to Yellow Mountains and Hangzhou in China!
- 21 Totally unprepared
- 22 Sulawesi
- 23 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 24 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 25 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand