So I have 13 full days + 15 full days in SEA.
I will go to Burma in the middle of my journey and I have my flights from Portugal to BKK booked as my flights in and out of Myanmar to BKK.
When I bought my flights to Myanmar I was thinking I would go later in time, so now it's right in the middle of my trip (it really bugs me!!!) but I didn't want to lose those flights.
I wish I could spend time in the rest of my trip:
Laos: Luang Prabang, Nong Khiaw
Cambodia: Siem Reap, Phnom Phen
Thailand: BKK, Chiang Mai, Khao Sok NP, Koh Tao/ Krabi (depending of logistics)
So: 8 places, 3 countries.
With 28 days to fill ~3,5 days to each place not counting transports and know that I will have to be in Bangkok in the middle.
So I want to make the most of my time, taking advantage of night train/buses in Thailand and Cambodia. I wont be able to do that in Laos, I know, too dangerous.
Can some one help me decide a route for those days in this places?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password recovery ☎ 1:888:260:2909 YAHOO Tec*h Supp0rt 24\7
- 2 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 3 India help needed
- 4 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 5 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 6 Trekking outside Sapa
- 7 Place to stay Hue
- 8 Hotel in Hanoi
- 9 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 10 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 11 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 12 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 13 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 14 Go to Pai or not?
- 15 Ko Kraden hotels
- 16 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake
- 17 Hoi Ann hotel
- 18 International Bank Accounts. Have you done this?
- 19 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 20 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 21 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 22 Three Week Trip to Japan
- 23 Water Towns near Shanghai
- 24 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 25 Thai Silk in Bangkok