So I have 13 full days + 15 full days in SEA.
I will go to Burma in the middle of my journey and I have my flights from Portugal to BKK booked as my flights in and out of Myanmar to BKK.
When I bought my flights to Myanmar I was thinking I would go later in time, so now it's right in the middle of my trip (it really bugs me!!!) but I didn't want to lose those flights.
I wish I could spend time in the rest of my trip:
Laos: Luang Prabang, Nong Khiaw
Cambodia: Siem Reap, Phnom Phen
Thailand: BKK, Chiang Mai, Khao Sok NP, Koh Tao/ Krabi (depending of logistics)
So: 8 places, 3 countries.
With 28 days to fill ~3,5 days to each place not counting transports and know that I will have to be in Bangkok in the middle.
So I want to make the most of my time, taking advantage of night train/buses in Thailand and Cambodia. I wont be able to do that in Laos, I know, too dangerous.
Can some one help me decide a route for those days in this places?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Flights from US to Asia: Which airline to book?
- 2 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 3 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 4 mekong delta vietnam tours which operator to go for?
- 5 Low Cost Packers and Movers Hyderabad
- 6 Need help on itinerary for trip to Vietnam in November
- 7 Vietnam Itinerary -- please critique
- 8 List of Best Packers and Movers Mumbai
- 9 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 10 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 11 Vietnam in February for 8 nights
- 12 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/noxitril/
- 13 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/noxitril/
- 14 Short Trip to Japan & South East Asia
- 15 A great trip in India
- 16 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 17 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 18 Burma in Jan, weather questions.
- 19 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 20 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 21 Rangoon and Lake Inle, how many days?
- 22 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 23 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 24 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 25 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand