So I have 13 full days + 15 full days in SEA.
I will go to Burma in the middle of my journey and I have my flights from Portugal to BKK booked as my flights in and out of Myanmar to BKK.
When I bought my flights to Myanmar I was thinking I would go later in time, so now it's right in the middle of my trip (it really bugs me!!!) but I didn't want to lose those flights.
I wish I could spend time in the rest of my trip:
Laos: Luang Prabang, Nong Khiaw
Cambodia: Siem Reap, Phnom Phen
Thailand: BKK, Chiang Mai, Khao Sok NP, Koh Tao/ Krabi (depending of logistics)
So: 8 places, 3 countries.
With 28 days to fill ~3,5 days to each place not counting transports and know that I will have to be in Bangkok in the middle.
So I want to make the most of my time, taking advantage of night train/buses in Thailand and Cambodia. I wont be able to do that in Laos, I know, too dangerous.
Can some one help me decide a route for those days in this places?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 2 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 3 Beijing tours
- 4 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 5 help with trip itinerary in April/May
- 6 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 7 Japan GTG, early April
- 8 Trip Report : China
- 9 Japan itinerary advice
- 10 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 11 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 12 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 13 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 14 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 15 Other than Kyoto?
- 16 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 17 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 18 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 19 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 20 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 21 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 22 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 23 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 24 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 25 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!