So I have 13 full days + 15 full days in SEA.
I will go to Burma in the middle of my journey and I have my flights from Portugal to BKK booked as my flights in and out of Myanmar to BKK.
When I bought my flights to Myanmar I was thinking I would go later in time, so now it's right in the middle of my trip (it really bugs me!!!) but I didn't want to lose those flights.
I wish I could spend time in the rest of my trip:
Laos: Luang Prabang, Nong Khiaw
Cambodia: Siem Reap, Phnom Phen
Thailand: BKK, Chiang Mai, Khao Sok NP, Koh Tao/ Krabi (depending of logistics)
So: 8 places, 3 countries.
With 28 days to fill ~3,5 days to each place not counting transports and know that I will have to be in Bangkok in the middle.
So I want to make the most of my time, taking advantage of night train/buses in Thailand and Cambodia. I wont be able to do that in Laos, I know, too dangerous.
Can some one help me decide a route for those days in this places?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 2 http://www.healthsupreviews.com/apexatropin/
- 3 DMZ - Sneak Peak of North Korea Travel Report
- 4 Where to start my Japan trip?
- 5 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 6 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 7 Help for 10 days for first timer in Japan
- 8 Te Best Luxury Ryokans in Japan
- 9 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 10 18.5 Hours in Singapore
- 11 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 12 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 13 For Fans of Gaggan Restaurant in Bangkok
- 14 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 15 Honeymoon in Bali
- 16 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 17 GETTING A CHINESE VISA--PERFECTION REQUIRED
- 18 India E Tourist Visa
- 19 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 20 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 21 New Travelor
- 22 Beautiful location for painting
- 23 ASK FOR CHOOSING RESORT IN NHA TRANG, VIETNAM
- 24 The Lost Frescos of Rajasthan
- 25 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia