I need some help rather quickly. I am planning a trip to Thailand (July) for my best friend and I and the most affordable plane tickets for us are with Bangladesh Air. Has anyone flown on or heard anything about this airline? Is there a web site I can check certain airlines safety records? Thanks in advance for any help!
Help! Is it safe to fly Bangladesh Air?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 2 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 3 Need a guide in Burma?
- 4 Angkor Wat tour guide recommedations
- 5 We recommend our Seoul serviced apartment
- 6 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 7 Vietnam Part 7 - the Final Leg
- 8 itinerary sri lanka please help
- 9 Travelling with 3 yr old; please comment on 10 day itinerary
- 10 Sri Lanka - Itinerary Ideas?
- 11 End Oct & early Nov a good time for viewing wildlife in Borneo?
- 12 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 13 One Week in Beijing, what would you do?
- 14 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 15 Help with Myanmar Itinerary 15 nights
- 16 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 17 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 18 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 19 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 20 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 21 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 22 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 23 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 24 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 25 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea