I need some help rather quickly. I am planning a trip to Thailand (July) for my best friend and I and the most affordable plane tickets for us are with Bangladesh Air. Has anyone flown on or heard anything about this airline? Is there a web site I can check certain airlines safety records? Thanks in advance for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 2 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 3 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 4 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 5 Has anyone used Sanctuary Ananda to cruise in Burma?
- 6 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 7 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 8 Sakura (cherry blossom) forecasts 2016
- 9 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 10 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 11 A great trip in India
- 12 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 13 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 14 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 15 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 16 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 17 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 18 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 19 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 20 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 21 Hanoi Hotel
- 22 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 23 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 24 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 25 Family Japan Trip August 2016