I need some help rather quickly. I am planning a trip to Thailand (July) for my best friend and I and the most affordable plane tickets for us are with Bangladesh Air. Has anyone flown on or heard anything about this airline? Is there a web site I can check certain airlines safety records? Thanks in advance for any help!
Help! Is it safe to fly Bangladesh Air?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 2 Bali in begging of July
- 3 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 4 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 5 Bali - January 2015
- 6 Hiring a car and driver in Bali
- 7 Need help planning a trip to Myanmar, Laos and Vietnam
- 8 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 9 Taken to the police station for not carrying documents... please, help!
- 10 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran
- 11 Sri Lanka itinerary-please critic
- 12 meeting at beijing airport
- 13 One week in Tokyo
- 14 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 15 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 16 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 17 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 18 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...
- 19 Pai in N. Thailand? Worth it?
- 20 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 21 Hotel in Singapore
- 22 Any new BKK hotels or with new mgt. worth checking on?
- 23 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 24 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 25 Visa Cambodia