I need some help rather quickly. I am planning a trip to Thailand (July) for my best friend and I and the most affordable plane tickets for us are with Bangladesh Air. Has anyone flown on or heard anything about this airline? Is there a web site I can check certain airlines safety records? Thanks in advance for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 LEXMARK PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT LEXMARK Tec*h care 24*7
- 2 https://bettercoloncleansingguide.com/luxury-garcinia-cambogia/
- 3 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 4 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 5 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 6 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 7 India help needed
- 8 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 9 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 10 Sim cards and adaptors
- 11 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 12 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 13 Sri Lanka Visa
- 14 Hoi Ann hotel
- 15 Hotel in Hanoi
- 16 Place to stay Hue
- 17 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 18 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 19 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 20 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 21 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 22 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 23 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 24 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 25 Help with SEAsia itinerary