I need some help rather quickly. I am planning a trip to Thailand (July) for my best friend and I and the most affordable plane tickets for us are with Bangladesh Air. Has anyone flown on or heard anything about this airline? Is there a web site I can check certain airlines safety records? Thanks in advance for any help!
Help! Is it safe to fly Bangladesh Air?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Destination Bangkok, again
- 2 Do Foreign Internships Work? China Video Series
- 3 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 4 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 5 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 6 Luang Prabang to Chiang Mai -- HOW?
- 7 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 8 Foreign currency
- 9 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 10 how to book a train from -DaNang to Hue, Vietnam
- 11 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 12 Favorite travel apps?
- 13 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 14 Honeymoon In sept
- 15 Vietnam October 2014
- 16 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 17 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 18 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 19 Indonesian visa update
- 20 Tourist Visa for France/UK
- 21 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 22 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 23 where can i find replica handbags
- 24 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 25 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions