I am in the process of helping my parents book their trip to Seoul/HK in October. They want to fly straight to Cheju (or Jeju) Island (from NYC) instead of staying in Seoul. After Cheju, they would like to fly to HK. Any hotel recommendations for both Cheju and HK (Kowloon area)?
Perhaps there is a tour company that can arrange all this?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 2 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 3 Visa on Arrival
- 4 Your Feedback Appreciated on Two Possible Thailand/Cambodia Itineraries
- 5 Deluxe Luangsay cruise or mid-range cruise like Nagi of Mekong or Shompoo?
- 6 Beijing - ? - Hong Kong. Where should we go in between?
- 7 Cebu where to stay
- 8 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 9 Japanese art
- 10 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 11 Borneo/Sabah Itinerary: Danum or Kinabatagan?
- 12 Hakone station confusion
- 13 Last questions (train pass!) on 19-day itinerary
- 14 Traveling to SE Asia
- 15 Elephants, Gibbons and Cambodian Countryside
- 16 Tailor recommendation in Hoi An Viet Nam
- 17 Rupees upon arrival in Delhi
- 18 Rifaximin for the dreaded stomach issues
- 19 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 20 Scenery around Luang Prabang
- 21 TOKYO tour guide
- 22 travel ideas for Thailand and ??
- 23 1 month in Thailand and??
- 24 Kimballs in Panama
- 25 Japan - 8 nights. Tokyo, Osaka &