I am in the process of helping my parents book their trip to Seoul/HK in October. They want to fly straight to Cheju (or Jeju) Island (from NYC) instead of staying in Seoul. After Cheju, they would like to fly to HK. Any hotel recommendations for both Cheju and HK (Kowloon area)?
Perhaps there is a tour company that can arrange all this?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 ESET @antivirus Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 hiking japan sept
- 3 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 4 Terracotta Warriors
- 5 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 6 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 7 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 8 The best way to My Son
- 9 Japan Itinerary!
- 10 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 11 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 12 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 13 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 14 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 15 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 16 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 17 Japan rough itinerary
- 18 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 19 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 20 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 21 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 22 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 23 shanghai for 4 days
- 24 Budget Servied Apt
- 25 7 hour layover in Beijing