I am in the process of helping my parents book their trip to Seoul/HK in October. They want to fly straight to Cheju (or Jeju) Island (from NYC) instead of staying in Seoul. After Cheju, they would like to fly to HK. Any hotel recommendations for both Cheju and HK (Kowloon area)?
Perhaps there is a tour company that can arrange all this?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Visiting China - must be tour
- 2 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 3 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 4 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 5 Uodated and Hopefully Final itinerary- Would love Feedback!!
- 6 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 7 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 8 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 9 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 10 Best Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- 11 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 12 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 13 India Trip Report
- 14 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 15 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 17 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 18 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 19 What is the best way to travel through Budapest, Vienna, and Prague?
- 20 Recommendations for Asian Tour
- 21 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 22 Udon Thani to Chiang Mai by road
- 23 Thailand - Khao Lak [Andaman Coast] area
- 24 An island paradise?
- 25 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand