I am in the process of helping my parents book their trip to Seoul/HK in October. They want to fly straight to Cheju (or Jeju) Island (from NYC) instead of staying in Seoul. After Cheju, they would like to fly to HK. Any hotel recommendations for both Cheju and HK (Kowloon area)?
Perhaps there is a tour company that can arrange all this?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 2 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 3 Traffic and Police in India
- 4 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 5 Serendipity Srilanka
- 6 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 7 New Thai Visa
- 8 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 9 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 10 New Years in Japan
- 11 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 12 Sri Lanka in December
- 13 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 14 january 31 in colombo
- 15 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 16 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 17 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 18 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 19 3 weeks in Japan
- 20 A first time for everything in Japan
- 21 India Tour Companies
- 22 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 23 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 24 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 25 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?: