I am in the process of helping my parents book their trip to Seoul/HK in October. They want to fly straight to Cheju (or Jeju) Island (from NYC) instead of staying in Seoul. After Cheju, they would like to fly to HK. Any hotel recommendations for both Cheju and HK (Kowloon area)?
Perhaps there is a tour company that can arrange all this?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Delhi Escorts, Delhi Female Escorts 9582244063 Call Girls
- 2 Delhi Escorts Female Escorts in Delhi 7999999362 Call Girls in Delhi
- 3 Japan GTG, early April
- 4 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 5 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 6 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 7 Vietnam introduces E-Visas for 40 countries
- 8 Free Tour Guide In Hoi An, Viet Nam
- 9 Impressions of India
- 10 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 11 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 12 Beijing tours
- 13 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 14 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 15 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 16 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 17 Takayama trail, Japan
- 18 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 19 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 20 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 21 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 22 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 23 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 24 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 25 Visa for India