I am in the process of helping my parents book their trip to Seoul/HK in October. They want to fly straight to Cheju (or Jeju) Island (from NYC) instead of staying in Seoul. After Cheju, they would like to fly to HK. Any hotel recommendations for both Cheju and HK (Kowloon area)?
Perhaps there is a tour company that can arrange all this?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 2 further, the opposite exotic aspect
- 3 Bangkok
- 4 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 5 5 weeks in Japan
- 6 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 7 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 8 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 9 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 10 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 11 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 12 Tokyo Story's Setsuko Hara dies at 95
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 14 India trip report-brief recommendations
- 15 Lodge in Borneo
- 16 Best Singapore Sunday Brunch Hotel?
- 17 China and Japan help
- 18 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 19 Trip report: Horse riding holiday in Sri Lanka – October 2015
- 20 First time – Solo - Japan 2016
- 21 Thank You Fabulous Fodorites, and some Upcoming Trip Questions
- 22 India - Bangalore, Mysore & Agra
- 23 Requesting Passport Number
- 24 Kompong Kleang or Kompong Phluk?
- 25 Planning for a trip to Northwest Vietnam