I am in the process of helping my parents book their trip to Seoul/HK in October. They want to fly straight to Cheju (or Jeju) Island (from NYC) instead of staying in Seoul. After Cheju, they would like to fly to HK. Any hotel recommendations for both Cheju and HK (Kowloon area)?
Perhaps there is a tour company that can arrange all this?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 AOL 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT AOL Tec*h car*e 24*7
- 3 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 4 travel in Vietnam for for Hong Kong citizens
- 5 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 6 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 7 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 8 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 9 Hotel in Hanoi
- 10 Trekking outside Sapa
- 11 Hoi Ann hotel
- 12 Place to stay Hue
- 13 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 14 Three Week Trip to Japan
- 15 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 16 Water Towns near Shanghai
- 17 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 18 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 19 Go to Pai or not?
- 20 Thai Silk in Bangkok
- 21 The Princess Journeys To Sri Lanka and South India
- 22 Thai Island Itinerary
- 23 Thailand
- 24 Aomori to Hirosaki
- 25 Asian Pillows