I have been planning for a trip to the countries mentioned for long now. Finally I have managed three months out for travel - October to December.
I would request the people here to help me with planning my trip. This will be my first trip to these countries, and hence it would be great if I could use your experience - which country should be the first, what are the places that I should definitely go to, how many days should I ideally spend, budgets required, and everything that could help. I will be travelling on a tight budget, and would be surfing couches.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://healthpluscogni.com/x-cell-180/
- 2 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 3 Japan rough itinerary
- 4 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 5 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 6 Budget Servied Apt
- 7 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 8 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 9 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 10 Something about... Malaysia
- 11 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 12 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 13 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 14 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 15 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 16 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu
- 17 Japan Itinerary!
- 18 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 19 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 20 Chiang Mai, Thailand and Myanmar
- 21 First Trip to Japan in August
- 22 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 23 Cherry Blossom Trip April 2018
- 24 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 25 Japan - restaurant reservations
Help in planning: Myanmar, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia & Thailand