I have been planning for a trip to the countries mentioned for long now. Finally I have managed three months out for travel - October to December.
I would request the people here to help me with planning my trip. This will be my first trip to these countries, and hence it would be great if I could use your experience - which country should be the first, what are the places that I should definitely go to, how many days should I ideally spend, budgets required, and everything that could help. I will be travelling on a tight budget, and would be surfing couches.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 2 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 3 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 4 Sri Lanka in December
- 5 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 6 New Thai Visa
- 7 january 31 in colombo
- 8 Serendipity Srilanka
- 9 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 10 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 11 Traffic and Police in India
- 12 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 13 New Years in Japan
- 14 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 15 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 16 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 17 3 weeks in Japan
- 18 A first time for everything in Japan
- 19 India Tour Companies
- 20 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 21 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 22 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 23 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 24 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 25 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
Help in planning: Myanmar, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia & Thailand