I have been planning for a trip to the countries mentioned for long now. Finally I have managed three months out for travel - October to December.
I would request the people here to help me with planning my trip. This will be my first trip to these countries, and hence it would be great if I could use your experience - which country should be the first, what are the places that I should definitely go to, how many days should I ideally spend, budgets required, and everything that could help. I will be travelling on a tight budget, and would be surfing couches.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 2 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 3 Sakura (cherry blossom) forecasts 2016
- 4 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 5 Advice for a newbie!
- 6 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 7 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 8 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 9 A great trip in India
- 10 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 11 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 12 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 13 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 14 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 15 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 16 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 17 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 18 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 19 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 20 Hanoi Hotel
- 21 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 22 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 23 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 24 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 25 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
Help in planning: Myanmar, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia & Thailand