I have been planning for a trip to the countries mentioned for long now. Finally I have managed three months out for travel - October to December.
I would request the people here to help me with planning my trip. This will be my first trip to these countries, and hence it would be great if I could use your experience - which country should be the first, what are the places that I should definitely go to, how many days should I ideally spend, budgets required, and everything that could help. I will be travelling on a tight budget, and would be surfing couches.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Travel India solo
- 2 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 3 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 4 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 5 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 6 Osaka, aquarium?
- 7 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 8 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)
- 9 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 10 Shanghai as a base to also explore Jiangsu and Zhejiang?
- 11 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 12 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 13 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 14 North India Itinerary advice
- 15 Indonesia travel agent
- 16 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 17 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 18 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 19 Advice on Hainan Island?
- 20 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 21 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 22 A beach of choice on Samui
- 23 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 24 Bangkok Taxis
- 25 3 weeks - first time SEA
Help in planning: Myanmar, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia & Thailand