I have been planning for a trip to the countries mentioned for long now. Finally I have managed three months out for travel - October to December.
I would request the people here to help me with planning my trip. This will be my first trip to these countries, and hence it would be great if I could use your experience - which country should be the first, what are the places that I should definitely go to, how many days should I ideally spend, budgets required, and everything that could help. I will be travelling on a tight budget, and would be surfing couches.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Southern India here we come
- 2 Bridge players Beware!!
- 3 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 4 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 5 MOVIE: Macao & Northwest gladiators
- 6 Help finding a ryokan / onsen!
- 7 Trekking in Nepal Information
- 8 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 9 Vaccinations
- 10 Chengdu and Beijing
- 11 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 12 One month on Bali/Lombok
- 13 2 months in Indonesia
- 14 a year in burma
- 15 First time to SEA
- 16 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 17 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 18 Vietnam vs. Beijing
- 19 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 20 Seoul Searching Questions
- 21 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 22 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 23 Kampot/Kep- 3 days
- 24 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 25 I miss Mongolia
Help in planning: Myanmar, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia & Thailand