I am going to Seoul and would like to now where to stay and what to do.
Are there any hot springs in or around Seoul that I can go to?
Where can I eat reasonably?
What are the definite must-dos in Seoul?
Are the museums worth going to?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 BROTHER Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO~681 ~72O8 BROTHER PRINTER 24*7
- 2 DANGEROUS! «Incredible India holidays» IS SWINDLER
- 3 DANGEROUS!!! Fake tour agency in India
- 4 1-2nights Japanese Alps - where and what?
- 5 Mount Koya
- 6 Solo female traveller Mumbai, safe?
- 7 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 8 Bali - Benoa or Pettingenet?
- 9 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 10 Christmas in the Alps
- 11 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 12 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 13 Hesitating between Backpacking and Aisec project
- 14 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 15 2 weeks in Tokyo - Itinerary review please?
- 16 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 17 Phnom Penh during Bon Om Touk?
- 18 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 19 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 20 sri lanka- tips required
- 21 base bangkok or manilla
- 22 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 23 Idiotic time zone question
- 24 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 25 Sometahing is wrong