My husband and I are traveling on a Southeast Asia cruise and will stop in Taiwan for one day. We would like recommendations for an English speaking guide/driver who could pick us up at the ship. Also any recommendations as to how to spend our time that day would be appreciated. (Looks like there's a possibility we may be there on a rainy day) Thanks in advance.
Help! ...guide needed Taipai March 2010
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 2 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 3 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 4 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 5 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 6 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 7 Destination Bangkok, again
- 8 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 9 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 10 Tourist Visa for France/UK
- 11 Indonesian visa update
- 12 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 13 Vietnam October 2014
- 14 Distance from Tokyo to port of Yokohama
- 15 Interesting article about "Good News" being tweeted about Tibet
- 16 Shoes for 6 inches of water
- 17 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 18 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 19 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 20 3 days in Teheran
- 21 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 22 £0 day visa exempt - 30 day extension
- 23 Myranmar VISA
- 24 new visa fees for Indonesia as of mid-July, 2014
- 25 slightly... paranoid parent