Hello everyone, we are a group of students working on a project regarding accessibility in Singapore for both tourists and locals with disabilities, and we are gathering feedback about our idea. We are focusing mainly on accessibility of the places of interest in Singapore. Our idea is to create a website collating and producing all relevant information regarding accessibility for the disabled with regard to the certain place of interest searched. The website will also feature pictures for better understanding as well. Links of other websites available that also provides assistance will be featured on our website too. What do you all think of this idea? How feasible is it? We hope you can provide us with your much-needed feedback, and we really appreciate it.
Help for the disabled who are travelling
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 2 What I like about Mumbai
- 3 vietnam and laos
- 4 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 5 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 6 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 7 5 Days in Siem Reap
- 8 Driver Guide wanted March 2015
- 9 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 10 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 11 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 12 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 13 Connaught Place
- 14 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 15 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 16 Nepal- recipe?
- 17 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 18 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1
- 19 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 20 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 21 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 22 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 23 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 24 My SEA trip - photos update
- 25 Air Asia All You Can Fly