Hello everyone, we are a group of students working on a project regarding accessibility in Singapore for both tourists and locals with disabilities, and we are gathering feedback about our idea. We are focusing mainly on accessibility of the places of interest in Singapore. Our idea is to create a website collating and producing all relevant information regarding accessibility for the disabled with regard to the certain place of interest searched. The website will also feature pictures for better understanding as well. Links of other websites available that also provides assistance will be featured on our website too. What do you all think of this idea? How feasible is it? We hope you can provide us with your much-needed feedback, and we really appreciate it.
Help for the disabled who are travelling
View all Asia activity »
- 1 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 2 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 3 South East Asia
- 4 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 5 Just returned from an amazing trip to India!
- 6 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 7 Destinations near Hat Yai?
- 8 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 9 Anyone in Bangkok
- 10 Travel Insurance
- 11 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 12 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 13 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 14 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 15 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 16 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 17 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 18 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 19 1 week Philippines
- 20 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 21 Japan: best time to go?
- 22 Magical India
- 23 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 24 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 25 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!