Hello everyone, we are a group of students working on a project regarding accessibility in Singapore for both tourists and locals with disabilities, and we are gathering feedback about our idea. We are focusing mainly on accessibility of the places of interest in Singapore. Our idea is to create a website collating and producing all relevant information regarding accessibility for the disabled with regard to the certain place of interest searched. The website will also feature pictures for better understanding as well. Links of other websites available that also provides assistance will be featured on our website too. What do you all think of this idea? How feasible is it? We hope you can provide us with your much-needed feedback, and we really appreciate it.
Help for the disabled who are travelling
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 2 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 3 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 4 Touristic places in India you wouldn't like to visit
- 5 Ideal itereneray for Nepal
- 6 Tibet and Nepal in 2 weeks?
- 7 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 8 First trip-India--12 days including to/from and 3 day conference
- 9 India International Tour Companies recommended
- 10 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 11 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 12 meeting at beijing airport
- 13 One week in Tokyo
- 14 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...
- 15 Pai in N. Thailand? Worth it?
- 16 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 17 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 18 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 19 Hotel in Singapore
- 20 Any new BKK hotels or with new mgt. worth checking on?
- 21 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 22 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran
- 23 Bali - January 2015
- 24 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 25 Visa Cambodia