Hello everyone, we are a group of students working on a project regarding accessibility in Singapore for both tourists and locals with disabilities, and we are gathering feedback about our idea. We are focusing mainly on accessibility of the places of interest in Singapore. Our idea is to create a website collating and producing all relevant information regarding accessibility for the disabled with regard to the certain place of interest searched. The website will also feature pictures for better understanding as well. Links of other websites available that also provides assistance will be featured on our website too. What do you all think of this idea? How feasible is it? We hope you can provide us with your much-needed feedback, and we really appreciate it.
Help for the disabled who are travelling
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 April in Bangkok, again!
- 2 Problems at 12,000'
- 3 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 4 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 5 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 6 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 7 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 8 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 9 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 10 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 11 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 12 Which Putu in Bali????
- 13 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 14 Japan, japan
- 15 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 16 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 17 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 18 Hong Kong restaurants
- 19 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 20 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 21 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 22 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 23 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 24 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 25 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.