Hello everyone, we are a group of students working on a project regarding accessibility in Singapore for both tourists and locals with disabilities, and we are gathering feedback about our idea. We are focusing mainly on accessibility of the places of interest in Singapore. Our idea is to create a website collating and producing all relevant information regarding accessibility for the disabled with regard to the certain place of interest searched. The website will also feature pictures for better understanding as well. Links of other websites available that also provides assistance will be featured on our website too. What do you all think of this idea? How feasible is it? We hope you can provide us with your much-needed feedback, and we really appreciate it.
Help for the disabled who are travelling
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 possible trip for family of 4 to Japan over New Years. Is it worth trying?
- 2 Buying Insurance for Motorcycle Tours in Vietnam???
- 3 Phuket Reniassaince/The Shore in November-swimmable beach?
- 4 Snow Monkeys in Japan
- 5 Hakone - where to stay for two nights
- 6 Adelphi Suites
- 7 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 8 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 9 2 Weeks in Thailand - Looking for suggestions
- 10 Clothing needs
- 11 Silver shops on New Road behind the Oriental Hotel. Bangkok
- 12 Nancy Chandler maps
- 13 Hong Kong, Thailand Skin products
- 14 Wedding anniversary in Bali
- 15 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 16 Help re. Visa.
- 17 2-3 days to spend near Shanghai: Hangzhou or Monganshan?
- 18 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 19 swim after Christmas at Hoi An vietnam?
- 20 Medical/supplemental insurance for India
- 21 15 days in Japan in March/April
- 22 Jet Lagged in Mumbai
- 23 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 24 Free Sumo ticket in Fukuoka November 21
- 25 Do we need to reserve trains far in advance or just rock up to Station?