Hello everyone, we are a group of students working on a project regarding accessibility in Singapore for both tourists and locals with disabilities, and we are gathering feedback about our idea. We are focusing mainly on accessibility of the places of interest in Singapore. Our idea is to create a website collating and producing all relevant information regarding accessibility for the disabled with regard to the certain place of interest searched. The website will also feature pictures for better understanding as well. Links of other websites available that also provides assistance will be featured on our website too. What do you all think of this idea? How feasible is it? We hope you can provide us with your much-needed feedback, and we really appreciate it.
Help for the disabled who are travelling
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 2 Kashmir today
- 3 Obtaining Multiple-entry China Visa for American in Hong Kong
- 4 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 5 Sikkim, Darjeeling and Kolkata: an Unusual First Trip to India
- 6 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 7 Alleppey Backwater Cruise at Kerala
- 8 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 9 Asia July 2015 for 2 weeks
- 10 Triple Room in Singapore
- 11 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 12 What I like about Mumbai
- 13 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 14 GPS points for Mustang - Naar Phu, Saribung pass, Saribung peak
- 15 11D Family 4 Adults 3 kids age 1, 4, 6 Taiwan trip need advice on itinerary
- 16 Sri Lanka - Itinerary Ideas?
- 17 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 18 6 full days in Yagoon
- 19 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 20 Where to Play Basketball in Tokyo
- 21 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 22 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary
- 23 want suggestion for honeymoon tour place
- 24 Veligandu or Six Senses Laamu
- 25 Having doubts with China