Hello everyone, we are a group of students working on a project regarding accessibility in Singapore for both tourists and locals with disabilities, and we are gathering feedback about our idea. We are focusing mainly on accessibility of the places of interest in Singapore. Our idea is to create a website collating and producing all relevant information regarding accessibility for the disabled with regard to the certain place of interest searched. The website will also feature pictures for better understanding as well. Links of other websites available that also provides assistance will be featured on our website too. What do you all think of this idea? How feasible is it? We hope you can provide us with your much-needed feedback, and we really appreciate it.
Help for the disabled who are travelling
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thai island escape
- 2 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 3 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 4 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 5 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 6 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 7 Japan Itinerary for May
- 8 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 9 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 10 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 11 General question
- 12 Train Travel During Golden Week
- 13 Staying in Hong Kong but want to visit Shenzen
- 14 Purchasing a Nozomi train ticket - Tokyo to Kyoto
- 15 South Korea 5 days
- 16 Myanmar (Burma) Trip Report
- 17 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 18 Plans changed: 3 weeks two festivals
- 19 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 20 Bout Phi Phi to Phuket
- 21 Phuket Hotel
- 22 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 23 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 24 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 25 Shanghai, reasonable hotel near the Bund and public transport