Hello everyone, we are a group of students working on a project regarding accessibility in Singapore for both tourists and locals with disabilities, and we are gathering feedback about our idea. We are focusing mainly on accessibility of the places of interest in Singapore. Our idea is to create a website collating and producing all relevant information regarding accessibility for the disabled with regard to the certain place of interest searched. The website will also feature pictures for better understanding as well. Links of other websites available that also provides assistance will be featured on our website too. What do you all think of this idea? How feasible is it? We hope you can provide us with your much-needed feedback, and we really appreciate it.
Help for the disabled who are travelling
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 2 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 3 1week in Hyderabad in mid-April need itinerary help
- 4 which is your nest city ?
- 5 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 6 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 7 Need Help on Vietnam/Cambodia Itinerary
- 8 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 9 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 10 Yet antoher Query on Japan IT.
- 11 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 12 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 13 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 14 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 15 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 16 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 17 Nepal
- 18 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 19 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 20 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 21 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 22 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 23 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 24 1st time Japan - solo female
- 25 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013