Hello everyone, we are a group of students working on a project regarding accessibility in Singapore for both tourists and locals with disabilities, and we are gathering feedback about our idea. We are focusing mainly on accessibility of the places of interest in Singapore. Our idea is to create a website collating and producing all relevant information regarding accessibility for the disabled with regard to the certain place of interest searched. The website will also feature pictures for better understanding as well. Links of other websites available that also provides assistance will be featured on our website too. What do you all think of this idea? How feasible is it? We hope you can provide us with your much-needed feedback, and we really appreciate it.
Help for the disabled who are travelling
- 1 Please help with one month Indonesia itinerary!
- 2 Suggestion on good hotel with kitchenette in Jogjakarta
- 3 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 4 Searching Flights from JFK to Malaysai, average price range?
- 5 Artinraya travel agancy
- 6 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 7 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 8 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 9 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 10 Busan cruise terminal to Busan central station
- 11 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 12 India, What Can I Say!
- 13 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 14 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 15 hotel for quick stopover in Bali?
- 16 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 17 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday
- 18 Burma features "Alice in Wonderland"
- 19 Any Recommendations for an Agra Hotel?
- 20 Pushkar Accomodations
- 21 Pushpesh Baid wants suggestions for south India trip
- 22 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 23 Udaipur, India
- 24 Trekking the Annapurna Circuit
- 25 good gift ideas to bring for Chinese colleague