Hello everyone, we are a group of students working on a project regarding accessibility in Singapore for both tourists and locals with disabilities, and we are gathering feedback about our idea. We are focusing mainly on accessibility of the places of interest in Singapore. Our idea is to create a website collating and producing all relevant information regarding accessibility for the disabled with regard to the certain place of interest searched. The website will also feature pictures for better understanding as well. Links of other websites available that also provides assistance will be featured on our website too. What do you all think of this idea? How feasible is it? We hope you can provide us with your much-needed feedback, and we really appreciate it.
Help for the disabled who are travelling
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 2 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 3 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 4 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 5 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 6 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 7 Bangkok-Skytrain Update
- 8 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 9 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 10 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 11 South East Asia
- 12 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 13 India's Online VISA Application
- 14 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 15 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 16 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 17 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 18 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 19 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 20 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 21 Magical India
- 22 Overwhelmed by info...First time in Philippines...What Island
- 23 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 24 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 25 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights