Hello everyone, we are a group of students working on a project regarding accessibility in Singapore for both tourists and locals with disabilities, and we are gathering feedback about our idea. We are focusing mainly on accessibility of the places of interest in Singapore. Our idea is to create a website collating and producing all relevant information regarding accessibility for the disabled with regard to the certain place of interest searched. The website will also feature pictures for better understanding as well. Links of other websites available that also provides assistance will be featured on our website too. What do you all think of this idea? How feasible is it? We hope you can provide us with your much-needed feedback, and we really appreciate it.
Help for the disabled who are travelling
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 2 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 3 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 4 5 Days in Siem Reap
- 5 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1
- 6 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 7 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 8 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 9 Connaught Place
- 10 Nepal- recipe?
- 11 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 12 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 13 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 14 My SEA trip - photos update
- 15 vietnam and laos
- 16 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 17 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 18 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 19 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 20 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 21 Myanmar Itinerary Please Help?!
- 22 Trip to Borneo to See Orangutans
- 23 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 24 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 25 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay