I need help in organizing an itinerary to visit Delhi, Amritsar, Agra, Varanasi, Jaipur, Jodhpur and Udaipur. I don't know where to start and the sequence of the routes. I'm traveling with my husband and we will be in India approximately 10 to 11 days. Due to the lack of time, I think we would have to take flights to most of the destinations. Would this be a good idea? Someone please tell me how to travel around India; I need some tips.
Thank you so much in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 2 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 3 Christmas in the Alps
- 4 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 5 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 6 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 7 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 8 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 9 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 10 Laos or Kerala?
- 11 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 12 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 13 Bali & Singapore in October
- 14 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 15 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 16 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 17 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 18 Booking on the fly
- 19 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 20 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 21 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 22 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 23 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 24 like my food
- 25 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week