I need help in organizing an itinerary to visit Delhi, Amritsar, Agra, Varanasi, Jaipur, Jodhpur and Udaipur. I don't know where to start and the sequence of the routes. I'm traveling with my husband and we will be in India approximately 10 to 11 days. Due to the lack of time, I think we would have to take flights to most of the destinations. Would this be a good idea? Someone please tell me how to travel around India; I need some tips.
Thank you so much in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 2 Tokyo Shopping: Sports Team Tees
- 3 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 4 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 5 India in March and April??
- 6 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 7 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 8 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 9 Japan- National Holiday
- 10 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 11 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 12 Passport
- 13 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 14 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 15 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 16 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 17 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 18 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 19 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 20 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 21 Amakusa island help
- 22 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 23 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 24 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 25 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.