I have a 2-week break from March 22 thru April 11th. My husband and I would like to take our 1st trip to Asia together during that time. We both love hiking, nature, and good food! My husband is a photographer so he would love amazing sites and scenery to photograph. For me, experiencing the local culture first-hand is very important, and I am really drawn to the Buddhist temples I've seen in countless photos. We do not want to travel with an organized group. Right now, we are partial to Nepal and Thailand, but it may just be because we know the most about these places. I'd appreciate any advice and suggestions, particularly guidance about the best locations weather-wise during the time we would be there.
Help Choosing Location for 1st Trip to Asia!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Malaysian honeymoon
- 2 Myanmar: Anyone traveled to Mrauk U ?
- 3 China with Collette Tours
- 4 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 5 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 6 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 7 Indonesia - 1 month itinerary
- 8 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 9 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 10 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 11 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 12 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 14 Beach selection in Thailand
- 15 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 16 India - 2 Days only
- 17 Burma river cruise
- 18 hotel Paradise Island in Bentota, Sri Lanka toxic hepatitis.
- 19 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 20 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 21 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?
- 22 Travel during China national week?
- 23 My trip report from the Philippines
- 24 Exploring Thailand
- 25 Air Asia package from Koh Lipe to Bangkok