I am looking for hotel suggestions in Maldives in Oct 2011. I am looking to try out some scuba diving; so will be good if I can find hotel with good scuba diving facility.
Also I am a beginner with scuba diving; will be getting my open water diver certificate in few weeks; so any good spot suggestions in Maldives for beginners would be great. I am looking for hotels in price range 400- 800 $ per nt.
Also are there any good all-inclusive properties in Maldives?
Looking forward to hear back on the tips and advice
Thanks in advance;
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali - Wedding destination
- 2 2 months in Indonesia
- 3 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 4 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 5 Kampot/Kep- 3 days
- 6 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 7 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 8 I miss Mongolia
- 9 Seoul Searching Questions
- 10 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 11 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 12 Visa on Arrival
- 13 Cooking Classes & Private Tours- Bangkok
- 14 Advice on Cambodia & Vietnam please.
- 15 Cambodia to Vietnam via Phu Quoc - visa question, please help
- 16 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 17 Japanese art
- 18 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??
- 19 Hong Kong - 3 nights/days - Itinerary Suggestions?
- 20 Which website to check train availability & cost
- 21 First time to SEA
- 22 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 23 Shanghai - one free day ?what to do
- 24 Preliminary planning - Sri Lanka+Singapore+Bangkok
- 25 Hakone station confusion