I am looking for hotel suggestions in Maldives in Oct 2011. I am looking to try out some scuba diving; so will be good if I can find hotel with good scuba diving facility.
Also I am a beginner with scuba diving; will be getting my open water diver certificate in few weeks; so any good spot suggestions in Maldives for beginners would be great. I am looking for hotels in price range 400- 800 $ per nt.
Also are there any good all-inclusive properties in Maldives?
Looking forward to hear back on the tips and advice
Thanks in advance;
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 선릉안마좋은곳『010-4373-1910』〈역삼안마〉
- 2 선릉안마추천［010=4373=1910］〈역삼안마〉
- 3 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 4 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 5 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 6 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 7 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 8 Road Scholar tour in China
- 9 Being customs
- 10 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 11 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 12 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 13 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 14 Tips in Myanmar
- 15 myanmar
- 16 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 17 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 18 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 19 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 20 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 21 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 22 A beach of choice on Samui
- 23 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 24 Travel India solo
- 25 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017