I am looking for hotel suggestions in Maldives in Oct 2011. I am looking to try out some scuba diving; so will be good if I can find hotel with good scuba diving facility.
Also I am a beginner with scuba diving; will be getting my open water diver certificate in few weeks; so any good spot suggestions in Maldives for beginners would be great. I am looking for hotels in price range 400- 800 $ per nt.
Also are there any good all-inclusive properties in Maldives?
Looking forward to hear back on the tips and advice
Thanks in advance;
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Three days in Siem Reap, Two in Phnom Penh
- 2 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 3 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 4 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 5 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 6 Travelling in Japan for 3 weeks - advice.
- 7 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 8 5 days in Davao or Osaka
- 9 Planning my Philippines trip
- 10 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 11 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 12 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 13 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 14 Kyoto airbnb/vrbo reco?
- 15 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 16 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 17 The Best of Bagan - Travel Report
- 18 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 19 Train or Bus from Nikko, Hakone, etc
- 20 10 days in Sri Lanka - Travel Report
- 21 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 22 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 23 November, March, June... Japan?
- 24 Itinerary Help Japan
- 25 3-4 Weeks in Bali alone?