I am looking for hotel suggestions in Maldives in Oct 2011. I am looking to try out some scuba diving; so will be good if I can find hotel with good scuba diving facility.
Also I am a beginner with scuba diving; will be getting my open water diver certificate in few weeks; so any good spot suggestions in Maldives for beginners would be great. I am looking for hotels in price range 400- 800 $ per nt.
Also are there any good all-inclusive properties in Maldives?
Looking forward to hear back on the tips and advice
Thanks in advance;
help choosing hotel in Maldives
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nepal
- 2 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 3 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 4 two free days in Beijing
- 5 hotels in Singapore-1st time there
- 6 Japan Itinerary & Logistics - help, feeling frantic!
- 7 April in Bangkok, again!
- 8 Top ten historical monuments in India - what is yours?
- 9 Japan - spending money?
- 10 Teaching English in Asia or Europe
- 11 China in 12 Days
- 12 Hong Kong in August - hotel question
- 13 Travel agencies in India e.g. Legends and Palaces, Castle and King
- 14 1st Trip to Bali
- 15 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 16 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 17 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 18 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 19 Your thoughts on Nepal and how long to visit
- 20 water villages, shanghai
- 21 language problem in japan
- 22 Japan Itinerary and JR pass questions/China 72-hour Visafree question
- 23 Help with Malaysia itinerary
- 24 Private Guide in Chiang Mai
- 25 last minute plan to visit Sapa, Vietnam -- help