My family is planning to visit Thailand for the first time. Parents in 40s, girls are 4 & 5 yrs old.
Here are our "wish" plan so far...
PLACES: Bangkok, Udon Thani, Beach
When to visit: sometime in Jan - March 2015
Duration: 10-14 days
What would be the best transportation method we should take between Bangkok-Udon Thani-Beach?
Which beach town would be good for 4-5 yrs old?
What do I need to worry about for health or foods?
Or any travel tips you would like to share with us.
Any suggestion would be so welcome. I have been looking bunch of travel guide books but so many beautiful places to see.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RCity Mall
- 2 India in March and April??
- 3 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 4 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 5 Rishikesh, India
- 6 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 7 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 8 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 9 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 10 Tokyo Shopping: Sports Team Tees
- 11 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 12 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 13 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 14 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 15 Japan- National Holiday
- 16 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 17 Passport
- 18 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 19 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 20 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 21 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 22 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 23 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 24 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 25 Amakusa island help