My family is planning to visit Thailand for the first time. Parents in 40s, girls are 4 & 5 yrs old.
Here are our "wish" plan so far...
PLACES: Bangkok, Udon Thani, Beach
When to visit: sometime in Jan - March 2015
Duration: 10-14 days
What would be the best transportation method we should take between Bangkok-Udon Thani-Beach?
Which beach town would be good for 4-5 yrs old?
What do I need to worry about for health or foods?
Or any travel tips you would like to share with us.
Any suggestion would be so welcome. I have been looking bunch of travel guide books but so many beautiful places to see.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 2 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 3 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 4 A beach of choice on Samui
- 5 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 6 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 7 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 8 myanmar
- 9 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 10 Travel India solo
- 11 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 12 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 13 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 14 Busan Central Bus Terminal
- 15 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?
- 16 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 17 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 18 Osaka, aquarium?
- 19 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 20 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)
- 21 Shanghai as a base to also explore Jiangsu and Zhejiang?
- 22 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 23 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 24 North India Itinerary advice
- 25 Indonesia travel agent