My family is planning to visit Thailand for the first time. Parents in 40s, girls are 4 & 5 yrs old.
Here are our "wish" plan so far...
PLACES: Bangkok, Udon Thani, Beach
When to visit: sometime in Jan - March 2015
Duration: 10-14 days
What would be the best transportation method we should take between Bangkok-Udon Thani-Beach?
Which beach town would be good for 4-5 yrs old?
What do I need to worry about for health or foods?
Or any travel tips you would like to share with us.
Any suggestion would be so welcome. I have been looking bunch of travel guide books but so many beautiful places to see.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.healthexpertproduct.com/max-muscle-t1000/
- 2 vietnam visa
- 3 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 4 Getting a Tote from Thailand-JFK
- 5 Help with 2 week itinerary; Beijing to Hong Kong
- 6 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 7 Japan / Korea Trip
- 8 Sri Lanka- elephants
- 9 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 10 Taiwan confusion..
- 11 Review My 23 Day Japan Itinerary
- 12 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 13 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 14 Japan GTG, early April
- 15 Tokyo daytrip
- 16 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 17 Bangkok - Pavement [sidewalk] obstructions
- 18 Trip Report : China
- 19 Vietnam 15 day visa exemption - transfer included?
- 20 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 21 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 22 Thailand and Vietnam - February 2017
- 23 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 24 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 25 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback