My family is planning to visit Thailand for the first time. Parents in 40s, girls are 4 & 5 yrs old.
Here are our "wish" plan so far...
PLACES: Bangkok, Udon Thani, Beach
When to visit: sometime in Jan - March 2015
Duration: 10-14 days
What would be the best transportation method we should take between Bangkok-Udon Thani-Beach?
Which beach town would be good for 4-5 yrs old?
What do I need to worry about for health or foods?
Or any travel tips you would like to share with us.
Any suggestion would be so welcome. I have been looking bunch of travel guide books but so many beautiful places to see.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 2 Hotel in Hanoi
- 3 Go to Pai or not?
- 4 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 5 Ko Kraden hotels
- 6 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 7 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 8 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 9 India help needed
- 10 Place to stay Hue
- 11 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 12 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake
- 13 Hoi Ann hotel
- 14 International Bank Accounts. Have you done this?
- 15 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 16 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 17 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 18 Trekking outside Sapa
- 19 Three Week Trip to Japan
- 20 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 21 Water Towns near Shanghai
- 22 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 23 Thai Silk in Bangkok
- 24 The Princess Journeys To Sri Lanka and South India
- 25 Thai Island Itinerary