My family is planning to visit Thailand for the first time. Parents in 40s, girls are 4 & 5 yrs old.
Here are our "wish" plan so far...
PLACES: Bangkok, Udon Thani, Beach
When to visit: sometime in Jan - March 2015
Duration: 10-14 days
What would be the best transportation method we should take between Bangkok-Udon Thani-Beach?
Which beach town would be good for 4-5 yrs old?
What do I need to worry about for health or foods?
Or any travel tips you would like to share with us.
Any suggestion would be so welcome. I have been looking bunch of travel guide books but so many beautiful places to see.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Safety concerns for solo female traveler in SE Asia and itinerary feedback
- 2 Recommend the best way to get to Hoi An from Hue
- 3 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 4 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 5 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 6 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 7 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 8 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 9 Something about... Malaysia
- 10 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 11 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 12 Budget Servied Apt
- 13 Terracotta Warriors
- 14 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 15 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 16 hiking japan sept
- 17 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 18 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 19 The best way to My Son
- 20 Japan Itinerary!
- 21 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 22 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 23 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 24 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 25 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour