I need to fly one way from Shanghai to Singapore in June. Are there any discount airlines or websites that do this? Would it be better to go to Hong Kong?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 10-hr layover in Tokyo this Friday, new to JPN
- 2 Bangkok, day tours.
- 3 Recommendation of a hotel in Hong Kong and Macau
- 4 Bangkok, Angkor, Hanoi: Questions
- 5 Looking for a hotel in Singapore, what areas should I avoid?
- 6 Travel to Philippines for Business - Health Concerns
- 7 Sri Lanka east cost beaches
- 8 Indonesia, Hello Bali
- 9 Kyushu in late September
- 10 Georgia e-visa application
- 11 Help on Planning my next year itinerary
- 12 Bangkok, buffet restaurants.
- 13 Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing
- 14 My First India Trip
- 15 Indonesia for 10 days with kids
- 16 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 17 Is luggage check through available between silk air and air china
- 18 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 19 Is it worth going to Phuket or Krabi in July and August?
- 20 Nancy Chandler. 1938 - 22 June 2015
- 21 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 22 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 23 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 24 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 25 hanoi eats