I am trying to identify laundromats in a number of cities in India. Can anyone help?
I am a Relocation Manager for a large multinational company based in the U.S. We have some executives and their families (spouses, partners, kids, etc.) moving to quite a few cities around the world later on this year. It is part of my job to help the families sort out some details.
Self-service laundromats are the first thing on my "to-do" list. I need to identify:
1) Self-service or coin-operated laundromats only (where they can wash/dry their clothes themselves).
2) Larger machines (and the more the better).
3) 24 hour laundromats (this is preferable but not required - longer hours of operation are better).
Here are my cities:
Mumbai / Calcutta / Delhi / Chennai / Bangalore / Hyderabad / Pune / Ahmadabad / Surat / Kanpur
If anyone in the community has any reliable knowledge about any laundromats in any of those cities, please let me know. It would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Anthony Bourdain - Parts Unknown in VN
- 2 Air Asia now fly to Luang Prabang
- 3 Vientiane and ??
- 4 So, why go to Vietnam?
- 5 Honeymoon in Vietnam
- 6 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 7 A great trip in India
- 8 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 9 On a scale of 1 to 10, how dirty is India?
- 10 Where/when/how should I get my visa for Vietnam?
- 11 How to do this
- 12 Japan Itinerary Critique and Suggestions
- 13 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2016 - Annapurna Base Camp (and more)
- 14 China 31 days Itinerary - Need your advice
- 15 Cell Phone Provider in India
- 16 Delhi costs
- 17 Trekking partner/s for Annapurna circuitic Title
- 18 Japan: ATM Machines
- 19 Angkor Wat Tour - 2 Questions
- 20 Phuket
- 21 Hotel in Delhi
- 22 Finding best Vietnam and Cambodia cruise in Mekong river for family
- 23 Yerevan. Regrets.
- 24 Japan in February
- 25 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China