I am trying to identify laundromats in a number of cities in India. Can anyone help?
I am a Relocation Manager for a large multinational company based in the U.S. We have some executives and their families (spouses, partners, kids, etc.) moving to quite a few cities around the world later on this year. It is part of my job to help the families sort out some details.
Self-service laundromats are the first thing on my "to-do" list. I need to identify:
1) Self-service or coin-operated laundromats only (where they can wash/dry their clothes themselves).
2) Larger machines (and the more the better).
3) 24 hour laundromats (this is preferable but not required - longer hours of operation are better).
Here are my cities:
Mumbai / Calcutta / Delhi / Chennai / Bangalore / Hyderabad / Pune / Ahmadabad / Surat / Kanpur
If anyone in the community has any reliable knowledge about any laundromats in any of those cities, please let me know. It would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 2 Japan GTG, early April
- 3 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 4 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 5 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 6 Takayama trail, Japan
- 7 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 8 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 9 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 10 Beijing tours
- 11 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 12 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 13 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 14 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 15 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 16 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 17 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 18 Visa for India
- 19 Best place to buy real cheap designer bags ?
- 20 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 21 Hútòng Walking
- 22 Asia Forum Fans: Craig and Jeane Visit Ecuador and the Galapagos
- 23 Singapore SAEX bus service question
- 24 21 Hours in Hong Kong
- 25 best options for cell phone in Vietnam and Thailand