I am trying to identify laundromats in a number of cities in India. Can anyone help?
I am a Relocation Manager for a large multinational company based in the U.S. We have some executives and their families (spouses, partners, kids, etc.) moving to quite a few cities around the world later on this year. It is part of my job to help the families sort out some details.
Self-service laundromats are the first thing on my "to-do" list. I need to identify:
1) Self-service or coin-operated laundromats only (where they can wash/dry their clothes themselves).
2) Larger machines (and the more the better).
3) 24 hour laundromats (this is preferable but not required - longer hours of operation are better).
Here are my cities:
Mumbai / Calcutta / Delhi / Chennai / Bangalore / Hyderabad / Pune / Ahmadabad / Surat / Kanpur
If anyone in the community has any reliable knowledge about any laundromats in any of those cities, please let me know. It would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India in March and April??
- 2 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 3 Bandhavgarh National Park - Garhwal Himalayan Expedition
- 4 Buy Affordable Property in Kanpur From Emerald Gulistan
- 5 a month in india
- 6 kanpur escorts service
- 7 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 8 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 9 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 10 India Safari 2017
- 11 Datong in Winter
- 12 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 13 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 14 Places to Buy Japanese Whisky - Kyoto and Tokyo
- 15 haneda hotel
- 16 Rishikesh, India
- 17 Southeast Asia - 15 Nights Itinerary
- 18 3 days around Krabi - Best Beach to stay?
- 19 maldives safe for woman traveling alone?
- 20 Japan-best mobile wifi router?
- 21 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 22 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 23 Japan- National Holiday
- 24 Planning a trek to Sikkim amid 16-21 of December 2016
- 25 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan