I am trying to identify laundromats in a number of cities in India. Can anyone help?
I am a Relocation Manager for a large multinational company based in the U.S. We have some executives and their families (spouses, partners, kids, etc.) moving to quite a few cities around the world later on this year. It is part of my job to help the families sort out some details.
Self-service laundromats are the first thing on my "to-do" list. I need to identify:
1) Self-service or coin-operated laundromats only (where they can wash/dry their clothes themselves).
2) Larger machines (and the more the better).
3) 24 hour laundromats (this is preferable but not required - longer hours of operation are better).
Here are my cities:
Mumbai / Calcutta / Delhi / Chennai / Bangalore / Hyderabad / Pune / Ahmadabad / Surat / Kanpur
If anyone in the community has any reliable knowledge about any laundromats in any of those cities, please let me know. It would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 2 Japan Itinerary Review
- 3 Kumakaron
- 4 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 5 From Bali--Sumatra or Borneo?
- 6 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 7 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 8 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 9 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 10 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 11 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 12 Road Scholar tour in China
- 13 China in june-July
- 14 Driver for a 18 day trip in Sri Lanka?
- 15 ? Regarding Can Tho floating market
- 16 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 17 Bali - What to do?
- 18 China in July
- 19 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 20 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 21 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 22 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 23 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 24 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 25 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?