I would very much appreciate some advice about SE Asia. We have never been further East from the UK than Eygpt but have spent many trips in the US and Caribbean. We will be flying to Perth on Boxing Day 2013 and spending a week with friends who live in the city. We have a spare week after that.
Our initial thoughts are to spend the second week somewhere in SE Asia rather than say Queensland. Flying back from Queensland would be hard work for our 7 year old who will have to be back in the UK for school in January.
Our home airport is Manchester UK and flying through Singapore makes much sense.
Can anyone suggest a destination within say 2 hours flying of Singapore. We like beaches, sailing, hiking, wildlife. We don't like overdevelopment but bearing in mind we will have our 7 year old son with us, we don't want to be too far from civilisation. We also prefer rental houses to hotels.
What is Bali like? Is it too commercialised ?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 월드카지노스쿨✡☮ ═▶♞ PPY827.CoM ♞◀═✡☮ 월드카지노스쿨
- 2 Best Hotels in Agra, India
- 3 Best Hotels in Agra, India
- 4 Woodblock prints in Tokyo
- 5 Tibet and BhutanTour
- 6 Travel to India in May?
- 7 READ MORE== http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/testorx/
- 8 Bus service in Nepal
- 9 9 days in Bali
- 10 4.5 days in Singapore
- 11 Bus travel Luang Prabang to Xishuangbanna. Anyone?
- 12 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 13 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 14 Italy from an Asian base
- 15 A fun week in Bangkok!
- 16 Advice for a newbie!
- 17 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 18 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 19 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 20 Are personal tour guides in Tokyo and Kyoto work the cost?
- 21 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 22 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings
- 23 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 24 Delhi, India Hotels/Guest Houses
- 25 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India