hi i am thinking of going on a trip around asia and then following on that trip to australia and new zealand. i would like to start my trip in thailand and then to malaysia, vietnam,phillippines and china and then to australia to work. I am hoping the trip is going to be 6 months long and i am looking to spend more time in australia and new zealand than any were else. any tips?
- 1 New Residential Projects in Noida
- 2 Udaipur, India
- 3 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 4 Ipoh
- 5 Hello, Vietnam
- 6 Singapore Changi Recommends
- 7 1 week in Himachalpradesh in begining of September. Where to go?
- 8 PALACE ON WHEELS - INDIA
- 9 Kashmir or Nepal
- 10 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 11 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 12 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 13 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 14 Sri Lanka
- 15 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 16 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 17 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 18 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 19 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 20 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 21 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 22 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 23 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 24 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 25 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September