Planning on heading to Bangkok, Singapore and Bali in october. but have heard of severe dengue fever outbreak in Bangkok? Does anyone have info on this? Have the rains been worse this year and are the mosquitoes really bad 2nd half of Oct? I attract mosquitoes and would prefer not to go if there is a bad outbreak.
Heard of dengue fever outbreak in bangkok?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 2 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 3 India Add-on
- 4 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 5 Destination Bangkok, again
- 6 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 7 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 8 Travel during China national week?
- 9 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 10 Phuket
- 11 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 12 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 13 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 14 Japan - Osaka - Things to see?
- 15 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii
- 16 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 17 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 18 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 19 India, What Can I Say!
- 20 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 21 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 22 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 23 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 24 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 25 What's the Best Area to Stay in Seoul for a First-Timer?