Hi, husband and I are heading to Krabi for a week ( we live in BKK) and would like some suggestions on areas to stay. We hear mixed review on Krabi Town and Ao Nang. Should be looking in other areas? We do plan a few days in Koh Lanta. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.
Heading to Krabi - help on area to stay
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 2 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 3 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 4 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 5 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 6 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 7 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 8 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 9 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 10 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 11 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 12 1st time Japan - solo female
- 13 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 14 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 15 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 16 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 17 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 18 Odyssey unlimited
- 19 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 20 Best of NHK - Video Streaming
- 21 Myanmar Burma travel agent
- 22 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 23 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 24 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 25 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February