I went to Southeast Asia this year and wanted to start planning a new trip.
Since I want to go back to Vietnam, I've been looking at China as a possible new place to visit together with Vietnam. One reason I wanted to go to China is to go to the Guilin, Yangshou area since I loved Ninh Binh in Vietnam.
During my researches I read that China has a lot of tourists, even though they are almost all Chinese. I'm my previous trip I found that the tourism in places such as Hoi An, Luang Prabang and Sapa ruined a little bit the experience for me and my boyfriend. I was wondering how does the tourism compare with the one in southeast asia and I must add that I traveled in the rainy season.
Thank you all very muh
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 2 India visa for new passport
- 3 Advice on hotels in Shinjuku
- 4 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 5 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 6 What island to visit while visiting HongKong
- 7 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 8 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 9 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 10 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 11 Traffic and Police in India
- 12 Serendipity Srilanka
- 13 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 14 New Thai Visa
- 15 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 16 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 17 New Years in Japan
- 18 Sri Lanka in December
- 19 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 20 january 31 in colombo
- 21 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 22 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 23 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 24 3 weeks in Japan
- 25 A first time for everything in Japan