I went to Southeast Asia this year and wanted to start planning a new trip.
Since I want to go back to Vietnam, I've been looking at China as a possible new place to visit together with Vietnam. One reason I wanted to go to China is to go to the Guilin, Yangshou area since I loved Ninh Binh in Vietnam.
During my researches I read that China has a lot of tourists, even though they are almost all Chinese. I'm my previous trip I found that the tourism in places such as Hoi An, Luang Prabang and Sapa ruined a little bit the experience for me and my boyfriend. I was wondering how does the tourism compare with the one in southeast asia and I must add that I traveled in the rainy season.
Thank you all very muh
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 NORTON@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 ROADRUNNER @Password Reset CONTACT 1:800 681 :7208 Techni* SUPP0RT
- 3 Vietnam 3 week itinerary help
- 4 Angkor guides: Tek???
- 5 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 6 Benefits of Online Hotel Booking & Popular Hotel Search Engines
- 7 An ode to the beautiful military retreats!
- 8 Sri Lanka in December
- 9 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 10 Sudden holiday to Japan
- 11 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 12 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 13 Kuala Lumpur itinerary
- 14 Travel Help!! Thailand - Ko Tao, Koh Samui or Ko Pha Ngan
- 15 Vietnam: Itinerary for 15 days in September
- 16 Safety concerns for solo female traveler in SE Asia and itinerary feedback
- 17 Japan Questions - shots, shoulders and shorts
- 18 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 19 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 20 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 21 Hong Kong
- 22 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 23 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 24 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 25 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report