I went to Southeast Asia this year and wanted to start planning a new trip.
Since I want to go back to Vietnam, I've been looking at China as a possible new place to visit together with Vietnam. One reason I wanted to go to China is to go to the Guilin, Yangshou area since I loved Ninh Binh in Vietnam.
During my researches I read that China has a lot of tourists, even though they are almost all Chinese. I'm my previous trip I found that the tourism in places such as Hoi An, Luang Prabang and Sapa ruined a little bit the experience for me and my boyfriend. I was wondering how does the tourism compare with the one in southeast asia and I must add that I traveled in the rainy season.
Thank you all very muh
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Cherry Blossom time 2018
- 2 Japan rough itinerary
- 3 Silk Road Tour - China
- 4 Vietnam visa debate
- 5 Transfers and hotel Hong Kong
- 6 Vietnam visa
- 7 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 8 Bye bye SE Asia
- 9 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 12 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 13 India Tour Companies
- 14 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 15 Laos planning.
- 16 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 17 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 18 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 19 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 20 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 21 One night in Osaka
- 22 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 23 Japan - costs
- 24 Japan for Foodies
- 25 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand