I am in conversation with Pan India Tours in Jaipur regarding our trip to Kerala in October. While I have read a couple of good reviews about Pan India Tours on TA however would love to hear anyone's experience if travelled recently with this operator. What has been your experience?
All help appreciated.
Has anyone travelled recently with 'Pan India Tours?'
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 JR West rail pass changes and new Nozomi pass
- 2 Train vs Bus vs Taxi from Narita to Tokyo/Takkyubin service to Narita
- 3 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 4 BKK Airport Meeting Spot
- 5 5 nights in Japan.
- 6 vietnam and laos
- 7 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 8 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 9 A week in Hong Kong with a 6 yr old-where to stay?
- 10 Visa
- 11 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 12 Affordable Japan
- 13 Japan tips: where to stay in Tokyo, where to snowboard and day trips
- 14 Castle & King
- 15 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 16 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 17 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 18 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 19 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 20 Trip Report : Incredible India!
- 21 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 22 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 23 What I like about Mumbai
- 24 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 25 5 Days in Siem Reap