I am in conversation with Pan India Tours in Jaipur regarding our trip to Kerala in October. While I have read a couple of good reviews about Pan India Tours on TA however would love to hear anyone's experience if travelled recently with this operator. What has been your experience?
All help appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 2 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 3 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 4 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 5 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 6 CNX late arrival?
- 7 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 8 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 9 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 10 50th Anniversary trip
- 11 best singapore hotel
- 12 Help - India take 2
- 13 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 14 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 15 is this a good travel plan?
- 16 currency conversion
- 17 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 18 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 19 The truth about elephant tourism
- 20 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 21 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 22 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 23 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 24 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 25 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary