I am in conversation with Pan India Tours in Jaipur regarding our trip to Kerala in October. While I have read a couple of good reviews about Pan India Tours on TA however would love to hear anyone's experience if travelled recently with this operator. What has been your experience?
All help appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 2 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 3 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 4 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 5 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 6 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 7 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 8 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 9 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 10 A great trip in India
- 11 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 12 Burma in Jan, weather questions.
- 13 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 14 Rangoon and Lake Inle, how many days?
- 15 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 16 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 17 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 18 Sulawesi
- 19 Koh Lanra + Bangkok or Siem Reap?
- 20 Direct flight from JFK/Newark to Tokyo
- 21 Day Trip in Bohol - Travel Report
- 22 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 23 Pearls in Beijing and MORE!
- 24 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 25 Bali in March for 5 nights?