I am in conversation with Pan India Tours in Jaipur regarding our trip to Kerala in October. While I have read a couple of good reviews about Pan India Tours on TA however would love to hear anyone's experience if travelled recently with this operator. What has been your experience?
All help appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hong Kong hotel for family of 5
- 2 Air Travel in India
- 3 http://www.prohealthguides.com/xtrcut-reviews/
- 4 Totally unprepared
- 5 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/mastique-avis/
- 6 Advice for Japan trip in November
- 7 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/t90-xplode-trial
- 8 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 9 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 10 where to stay in Bali
- 11 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 12 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 13 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 14 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 15 Honeymoon Indonesia 10 days. Where?
- 16 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 17 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 18 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 19 Confused how to organize Burma itinerary.
- 20 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 21 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 22 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 23 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 24 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 25 Advice for 8 days in Nepal