I am in conversation with Pan India Tours in Jaipur regarding our trip to Kerala in October. While I have read a couple of good reviews about Pan India Tours on TA however would love to hear anyone's experience if travelled recently with this operator. What has been your experience?
All help appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Where to go to Sapa, Vietnam
- 2 India visa for new passport
- 3 THINGS TO DO IN HANOI OLD QUARTER IN ONE DAY
- 4 Which is the best tourist place in India?
- 5 Aptitude preparation
- 6 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 7 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 8 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 9 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 10 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 11 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 12 Traffic and Police in India
- 13 Serendipity Srilanka
- 14 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 15 New Thai Visa
- 16 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 17 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 18 New Years in Japan
- 19 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 20 Sri Lanka in December
- 21 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 22 january 31 in colombo
- 23 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 24 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 25 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki