We will be visiting Hong Kong in Sept. and looking for moderatly priced hotels. We wil be there approx. 5 nights. The Royal Garden hotel appears to be a good hotel with good reviews and a good location. I would like to hear from Fodorites if they've had any experience there or suggest similiar hotels. Thanks
Has anyone stayed at the Royal Garden Hotel in HK?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Destination Bangkok, again
- 2 Do Foreign Internships Work? China Video Series
- 3 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 4 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 5 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 6 Luang Prabang to Chiang Mai -- HOW?
- 7 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 8 Foreign currency
- 9 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 10 how to book a train from -DaNang to Hue, Vietnam
- 11 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 12 Favorite travel apps?
- 13 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 14 Honeymoon In sept
- 15 Vietnam October 2014
- 16 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 17 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 18 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 19 Indonesian visa update
- 20 Tourist Visa for France/UK
- 21 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 22 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 23 where can i find replica handbags
- 24 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 25 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions