We will be visiting Hong Kong in Sept. and looking for moderatly priced hotels. We wil be there approx. 5 nights. The Royal Garden hotel appears to be a good hotel with good reviews and a good location. I would like to hear from Fodorites if they've had any experience there or suggest similiar hotels. Thanks
Has anyone stayed at the Royal Garden Hotel in HK?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 2 Phuket
- 3 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 4 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 5 Destination Bangkok, again
- 6 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 7 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 8 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 9 Japan - Osaka - Things to see?
- 10 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii
- 11 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 12 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 13 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 14 India, What Can I Say!
- 15 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 16 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 17 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 18 Travel during China national week?
- 19 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 20 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 21 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 22 What's the Best Area to Stay in Seoul for a First-Timer?
- 23 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 24 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 25 Angkor - when to go?