We will be visiting Hong Kong in Sept. and looking for moderatly priced hotels. We wil be there approx. 5 nights. The Royal Garden hotel appears to be a good hotel with good reviews and a good location. I would like to hear from Fodorites if they've had any experience there or suggest similiar hotels. Thanks
Has anyone stayed at the Royal Garden Hotel in HK?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 2 Best of NHK - Video Streaming
- 3 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 4 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 5 Myanmar Burma travel agent
- 6 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 7 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 8 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 9 1st time Japan - solo female
- 10 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 11 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 12 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 13 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 14 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 15 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 16 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 17 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 18 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 19 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 20 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 21 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 22 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 23 Japan Itinerary for May
- 24 Thai island escape
- 25 Planning 19 days in Indonesia- need help