We will be visiting Hong Kong in Sept. and looking for moderatly priced hotels. We wil be there approx. 5 nights. The Royal Garden hotel appears to be a good hotel with good reviews and a good location. I would like to hear from Fodorites if they've had any experience there or suggest similiar hotels. Thanks
Has anyone stayed at the Royal Garden Hotel in HK?
- 1 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 2 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 3 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 4 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 5 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 6 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 7 Words of narendra modi
- 8 where to go in SE Asia
- 9 white sand beaches in thailand
- 10 Langtang Valley Trek
- 11 A Good source for Wholesale Thai Hill Tribe silver and semi precious stones
- 12 4 week honeymoon in India - itinerary help
- 13 post local ads
- 14 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 15 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 16 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 17 Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?
- 18 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 19 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 20 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 21 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 22 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 23 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 24 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?
- 25 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?