We will be visiting Hong Kong in Sept. and looking for moderatly priced hotels. We wil be there approx. 5 nights. The Royal Garden hotel appears to be a good hotel with good reviews and a good location. I would like to hear from Fodorites if they've had any experience there or suggest similiar hotels. Thanks
Has anyone stayed at the Royal Garden Hotel in HK?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 2 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 3 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 4 Thailand mid-December
- 5 Driving in Laos
- 6 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 7 Passport Safety
- 8 Sightseeing suggestions for Manila
- 9 My trip report from the Philippines
- 10 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 11 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 12 Art in Shanghai
- 13 One week in Thailand
- 14 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 15 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 16 A hero in Myanmar: A man who does his job
- 17 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 18 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 19 Where to Play Basketball In Phuket
- 20 Cebu/Bohol - where to stay, how to see Chocolate Hills
- 21 Obtaining Thai Visa in Laos
- 22 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 23 Phillipines: itinerary suggestions
- 24 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 25 What I like about Mumbai