I have two weeks off in May and was thinking of visiting Xiahe and Langmusi. I was wondering if anyone has been to either of those two areas and what are your thoughts? Easy to get to and is either place worth a visit ?
My plan is the following:
1. fly into Beijing from the U.S.
2. spend a night in Beijing. Is there a hotel right in the airport or within walking distance of ?
3. fly next morning out to Lanzhou.
4. catch bus to Langmusi. Spend a couple of days there.
5. catch bus to Xiahe. Spend a couple of days there.
6. bus back to Lanzhou to fly back to Beijing and then fly home.
7. If I have an extra full day or two after #5 then I might squeeze in Xian. I've been there before but would love to revisit the Old Muslim quarter (and eat the food !) if time permit.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AVG@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Benefits of Online Hotel Booking & Popular Hotel Search Engines
- 3 An ode to the beautiful military retreats!
- 4 Sri Lanka in December
- 5 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 6 Sudden holiday to Japan
- 7 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 8 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 9 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 10 Kuala Lumpur itinerary
- 11 Travel Help!! Thailand - Ko Tao, Koh Samui or Ko Pha Ngan
- 12 Vietnam: Itinerary for 15 days in September
- 13 Safety concerns for solo female traveler in SE Asia and itinerary feedback
- 14 Japan Questions - shots, shoulders and shorts
- 15 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 16 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 17 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 18 Hong Kong
- 19 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 20 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 21 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 22 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 23 Something about... Malaysia
- 24 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 25 Budget Servied Apt