I have two weeks off in May and was thinking of visiting Xiahe and Langmusi. I was wondering if anyone has been to either of those two areas and what are your thoughts? Easy to get to and is either place worth a visit ?
My plan is the following:
1. fly into Beijing from the U.S.
2. spend a night in Beijing. Is there a hotel right in the airport or within walking distance of ?
3. fly next morning out to Lanzhou.
4. catch bus to Langmusi. Spend a couple of days there.
5. catch bus to Xiahe. Spend a couple of days there.
6. bus back to Lanzhou to fly back to Beijing and then fly home.
7. If I have an extra full day or two after #5 then I might squeeze in Xian. I've been there before but would love to revisit the Old Muslim quarter (and eat the food !) if time permit.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 토토총판 모집 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 2 Impressions of India
- 3 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 4 Treks Himalaya
- 5 Tokyo hotel help
- 6 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 7 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 8 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 9 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 10 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 11 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 12 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 13 How much Yen?
- 14 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 15 South Korea for Chuseok
- 16 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 17 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 18 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 19 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 20 Bali - What to do?
- 21 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 22 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 23 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 24 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 25 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel