We are getting down to the wire on our trip to Sikkim and Bhutan, and just read a posting that made me stop and think. Someone commented on the hard beds, and I suddenly remembered the hard beds in Tibet. I hate to be a complainer, but I did have trouble sleeping in Tibet because the beds felt like a piece of wood. I often put the blanket underneath me to soften the "mattress". Are the beds in Bhutan pretty hard? I am thinking of bringing a pad if so. I know I can get one that is light and small since they are made for backpackers. Any comments?
Hard bed question
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help with Myanmar Itinerary 15 nights
- 2 Angkor Wat tour guide recommedations
- 3 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 4 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 5 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 6 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 7 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 8 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 9 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 10 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 11 We recommend our Seoul serviced apartment
- 12 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 13 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 14 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 15 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 16 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 17 Custom made women's wool slacks in Seoul
- 18 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 19 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary
- 20 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 21 Kashmir today
- 22 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 23 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 24 Vietnam - In Search of Accessible Nature
- 25 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.