We are getting down to the wire on our trip to Sikkim and Bhutan, and just read a posting that made me stop and think. Someone commented on the hard beds, and I suddenly remembered the hard beds in Tibet. I hate to be a complainer, but I did have trouble sleeping in Tibet because the beds felt like a piece of wood. I often put the blanket underneath me to soften the "mattress". Are the beds in Bhutan pretty hard? I am thinking of bringing a pad if so. I know I can get one that is light and small since they are made for backpackers. Any comments?
Hard bed question
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 2 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 3 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 4 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 5 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 6 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 7 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 8 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 9 Bali -- Visa on Arrival
- 10 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 11 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 12 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 13 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 14 Input on staying the Banyan Tree or Trisara while in Phuket?
- 15 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 16 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 17 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 18 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 19 Anyone in Bangkok
- 20 United Canceling NRT-BKK Flight?
- 21 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 22 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 23 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 24 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 25 Travel Insurance