I will be staying at this hotel when in Singapore, however, they don't have an e-mail on their website and I have been unable to reach them by phone from the US.
I will be arriving in Singapore at about midnight and I am wondering whether they have desk service available throughout the night so that I can check in.
If anyone knows, I'd appreciate any info. on this.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 2 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 3 Month long SE Asia trip
- 4 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 5 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 6 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 7 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 8 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 9 Cambodia weather
- 10 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 11 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 12 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 13 Sad News: The Thai King has died
- 14 Vietnam Itinerary Input, The country is so LONG!
- 15 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 16 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 17 Is 1 hr 10 min layover in Narita enough?
- 18 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 19 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 20 I Finally Wrote A Trip Report
- 21 Visa Question - Cambodia
- 22 first draft for Vietnam trip. Critique please
- 23 Amakusa island help
- 24 Japan 10 days Hiroshima or Arashiyama Bamboo Grove
- 25 Rishikesh, India