I will be staying at this hotel when in Singapore, however, they don't have an e-mail on their website and I have been unable to reach them by phone from the US.
I will be arriving in Singapore at about midnight and I am wondering whether they have desk service available throughout the night so that I can check in.
If anyone knows, I'd appreciate any info. on this.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 The best way to My Son
- 2 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 3 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 4 Terracotta Warriors
- 5 hiking japan sept
- 6 Japan Itinerary!
- 7 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 8 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 9 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 10 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 11 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 12 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 13 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 14 Japan rough itinerary
- 15 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 16 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 17 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 18 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 19 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 20 shanghai for 4 days
- 21 Budget Servied Apt
- 22 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 23 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 25 Himeji Castle - luggage storage