I will be staying at this hotel when in Singapore, however, they don't have an e-mail on their website and I have been unable to reach them by phone from the US.
I will be arriving in Singapore at about midnight and I am wondering whether they have desk service available throughout the night so that I can check in.
If anyone knows, I'd appreciate any info. on this.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kerala trip
- 2 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 3 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 4 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 5 E Visa for India?
- 6 1-2 months South East Asia
- 7 6 weeks: Thailand & Laos. Itinery review?
- 8 Help - India.
- 9 Nice article on Macau in the NYT
- 10 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 11 Halong Bay or Bagan?
- 12 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 13 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?
- 14 Side trips from Taipei
- 15 Georgia and Armenia trip
- 16 Urgent advice appreciated-Myanmar 9 days
- 17 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 18 Bicycling in Vietnam
- 19 Thailand Advice Please
- 20 The Indian money crunch.
- 21 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 22 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 23 Myanmar Itinerary review and advise!
- 24 Nara or Hiroshima?
- 25 timing of a Vietnam trip around Tet 2017