I will be staying at this hotel when in Singapore, however, they don't have an e-mail on their website and I have been unable to reach them by phone from the US.
I will be arriving in Singapore at about midnight and I am wondering whether they have desk service available throughout the night so that I can check in.
If anyone knows, I'd appreciate any info. on this.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Gutted!
- 2 Best place to replenish my Japanese currency?
- 3 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 4 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 5 5 weeks in Japan
- 6 Sunday Brunch in Thailand
- 7 My visit to Lao
- 8 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 9 My visit to Thailand
- 10 proposed itinerary for 14 nights Feb. 2016
- 11 Vietnam and Cambodia opinions needed!
- 12 Family Trip to Japan
- 13 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 14 India Trip Three - Am I crazy?
- 15 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 16 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 17 Question about jungles (sumatra, borneo) and forest fires
- 18 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 19 Please comment on our 19 day itinerary for March 2016
- 20 New Member
- 21 Restaurants in Chennai, Kanchipurum and Pondicherry
- 22 Tashi Delek: trip report from Bhutan 2015
- 23 Hong Kong Trip Report November 2015
- 24 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 25 3 weeks backpacking in Vietnam