I will be staying at this hotel when in Singapore, however, they don't have an e-mail on their website and I have been unable to reach them by phone from the US.
I will be arriving in Singapore at about midnight and I am wondering whether they have desk service available throughout the night so that I can check in.
If anyone knows, I'd appreciate any info. on this.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Anyone used China Odyssey?
- 2 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 3 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 4 Capsule hotels
- 5 TXinjiang safety KKH Safety
- 6 Tips for Chiang Rai (or stop eleswhere ?)
- 7 Vaccinations
- 8 Southern India here we come
- 9 a year in burma
- 10 Borneo forest fires
- 11 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 12 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 13 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 14 Taipei 10 Night Itinerary
- 15 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 16 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 17 Bridge players Beware!!
- 18 Is series 2006 usd accepted in thailqnd
- 19 Help finding a ryokan / onsen!
- 20 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 21 Chengdu and Beijing
- 22 One month on Bali/Lombok
- 23 2 months in Indonesia
- 24 First time to SEA
- 25 First Trip to Japan in April 2016