any ideas if this is a good way of seeing sights and sounds of singapore? if yes? any recommendations for tour operators that organise such tours?
2ndly..what else is a must see in singapore?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 오늘의증시전망 오늘의증시현황 oninve.com
- 2 토토총판 모집 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 3 스위피 ▣ 홈피: 【_mk289.com_】
- 4 http://fitnesseducations.com/xtend-xr/
- 5 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 6 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 7 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 8 South Korea for Chuseok
- 9 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 10 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 11 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 12 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 13 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 14 Tokyo hotel help
- 15 Bali - What to do?
- 16 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 17 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 18 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 19 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 20 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 21 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 22 Private tours in Northern India
- 23 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 24 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 25 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?