I'm helping my brother in law plan a trip to Vietnam. He will be going in Mar/Apr 2017 and for approx 3-4 weeks.
The rough itinerary is (I've put it in this order from the places he would like to see):
- Halong Bay
- Da Nang
- Hoi An
- Nha Trang
I've only just started researching but I can see SaPa is the out of the way destination so I'm trying to figure out the best way to arrive and depart from there. My BIL is not fussy how he gets there.
I'd appreciate any suggestions on the SaPa to Hue leg (and any other feedback) as that seems to be a really long trip. Perhaps there's another stop people can recommend that is half way (other than Hanoi).
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 파워볼시스템배팅 ▶ 홈피: pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 3 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 4 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 5 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 6 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 7 Christmas in the Alps
- 8 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 9 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 10 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 11 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 12 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 13 Laos or Kerala?
- 14 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 15 Bali & Singapore in October
- 16 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 17 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 18 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 19 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 20 Booking on the fly
- 21 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 22 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 23 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 24 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 25 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town