I'm helping my brother in law plan a trip to Vietnam. He will be going in Mar/Apr 2017 and for approx 3-4 weeks.
The rough itinerary is (I've put it in this order from the places he would like to see):
- Halong Bay
- Da Nang
- Hoi An
- Nha Trang
I've only just started researching but I can see SaPa is the out of the way destination so I'm trying to figure out the best way to arrive and depart from there. My BIL is not fussy how he gets there.
I'd appreciate any suggestions on the SaPa to Hue leg (and any other feedback) as that seems to be a really long trip. Perhaps there's another stop people can recommend that is half way (other than Hanoi).
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 New Years in Japan
- 2 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 3 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 4 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 5 Sri Lanka in December
- 6 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 7 New Thai Visa
- 8 january 31 in colombo
- 9 Serendipity Srilanka
- 10 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 11 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 12 Traffic and Police in India
- 13 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 14 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 15 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 16 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 17 3 weeks in Japan
- 18 A first time for everything in Japan
- 19 India Tour Companies
- 20 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 21 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 22 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 23 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 24 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 25 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought