I'm helping my brother in law plan a trip to Vietnam. He will be going in Mar/Apr 2017 and for approx 3-4 weeks.
The rough itinerary is (I've put it in this order from the places he would like to see):
- Halong Bay
- Da Nang
- Hoi An
- Nha Trang
I've only just started researching but I can see SaPa is the out of the way destination so I'm trying to figure out the best way to arrive and depart from there. My BIL is not fussy how he gets there.
I'd appreciate any suggestions on the SaPa to Hue leg (and any other feedback) as that seems to be a really long trip. Perhaps there's another stop people can recommend that is half way (other than Hanoi).
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 2 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 3 Budget Servied Apt
- 4 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 5 Terracotta Warriors
- 6 Selling mountainbikes in Dushanbe
- 7 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 8 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 9 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 10 hiking japan sept
- 11 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 12 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 13 The best way to My Son
- 14 Japan Itinerary!
- 15 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 16 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 17 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 18 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 19 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 20 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 21 Japan rough itinerary
- 22 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 23 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 24 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 25 shanghai for 4 days