I'm helping my brother in law plan a trip to Vietnam. He will be going in Mar/Apr 2017 and for approx 3-4 weeks.
The rough itinerary is (I've put it in this order from the places he would like to see):
- Halong Bay
- Da Nang
- Hoi An
- Nha Trang
I've only just started researching but I can see SaPa is the out of the way destination so I'm trying to figure out the best way to arrive and depart from there. My BIL is not fussy how he gets there.
I'd appreciate any suggestions on the SaPa to Hue leg (and any other feedback) as that seems to be a really long trip. Perhaps there's another stop people can recommend that is half way (other than Hanoi).
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan GTG, early April
- 2 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 3 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 4 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 5 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 6 Takayama trail, Japan
- 7 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 8 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 9 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 10 Beijing tours
- 11 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 12 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 13 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 14 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 15 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 16 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 17 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 18 Visa for India
- 19 Best place to buy real cheap designer bags ?
- 20 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 21 Hútòng Walking
- 22 Asia Forum Fans: Craig and Jeane Visit Ecuador and the Galapagos
- 23 Singapore SAEX bus service question
- 24 21 Hours in Hong Kong
- 25 best options for cell phone in Vietnam and Thailand