We are going to be in Hanoi for 3 nights in late June. We have the fodor's book, but were interested in any suggestions for good dinner experiences - good food (pretty authentic, although not too out there), nice atmosphere - maybe 1-2 moderately priced places and 1-2 nicer places. Taking a quick scan through various posts, I've seen La Badiane and Green Tangerine appear a couple of times. Any thoughts much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 2 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 3 View from the plane arriving in Singapore then Bali from U.S.
- 4 Penang
- 5 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 6 Myanmar - Our thoughts and experiences from our recent trip
- 7 India
- 8 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 9 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 10 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 11 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 12 Help! Selecting a Thai beach!
- 13 At the very beginning stages of planning a trip to Shanghai and Beijing
- 14 Indonesia Itinerary help
- 15 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 16 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 17 July itinerary in Japan
- 18 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 19 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 20 10 Day Trip Through Japan (Help needed!)
- 21 picture for evisa for Myanmar?
- 22 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 23 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 24 Dinner for friends visiting Hanoi
- 25 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!