We are going to be in Hanoi for 3 nights in late June. We have the fodor's book, but were interested in any suggestions for good dinner experiences - good food (pretty authentic, although not too out there), nice atmosphere - maybe 1-2 moderately priced places and 1-2 nicer places. Taking a quick scan through various posts, I've seen La Badiane and Green Tangerine appear a couple of times. Any thoughts much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Sunday Brunch in Thailand
- 2 My visit to Thailand
- 3 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 4 What is the Facilities & Services of Maharajas Express Train?
- 5 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 6 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 7 Best place to replenish my Japanese currency?
- 8 Gutted!
- 9 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 10 5 weeks in Japan
- 11 My visit to Lao
- 12 proposed itinerary for 14 nights Feb. 2016
- 13 Vietnam and Cambodia opinions needed!
- 14 Family Trip to Japan
- 15 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 16 India Trip Three - Am I crazy?
- 17 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 18 Question about jungles (sumatra, borneo) and forest fires
- 19 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 20 Please comment on our 19 day itinerary for March 2016
- 21 New Member
- 22 Restaurants in Chennai, Kanchipurum and Pondicherry
- 23 Tashi Delek: trip report from Bhutan 2015
- 24 Hong Kong Trip Report November 2015
- 25 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure