We are going to be in Hanoi for 3 nights in late June. We have the fodor's book, but were interested in any suggestions for good dinner experiences - good food (pretty authentic, although not too out there), nice atmosphere - maybe 1-2 moderately priced places and 1-2 nicer places. Taking a quick scan through various posts, I've seen La Badiane and Green Tangerine appear a couple of times. Any thoughts much appreciated
- 1 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 2 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 3 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 4 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 5 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 6 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 7 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 8 Input on staying the Banyan Tree or Trisara while in Phuket?
- 9 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 10 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 11 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 12 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 13 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 14 Anyone in Bangkok
- 15 United Canceling NRT-BKK Flight?
- 16 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 17 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 18 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 19 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 20 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 21 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 22 Travel Insurance
- 23 South East Asia
- 24 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 25 Buy India Sim card there or here?