We are going to be in Hanoi for 3 nights in late June. We have the fodor's book, but were interested in any suggestions for good dinner experiences - good food (pretty authentic, although not too out there), nice atmosphere - maybe 1-2 moderately priced places and 1-2 nicer places. Taking a quick scan through various posts, I've seen La Badiane and Green Tangerine appear a couple of times. Any thoughts much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/noxitril/
- 2 Short Trip to Japan & South East Asia
- 3 A great trip in India
- 4 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 5 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 6 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 7 Burma in Jan, weather questions.
- 8 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 9 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 10 Rangoon and Lake Inle, how many days?
- 11 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 12 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 13 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 14 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 15 Sulawesi
- 16 Koh Lanra + Bangkok or Siem Reap?
- 17 Direct flight from JFK/Newark to Tokyo
- 18 Day Trip in Bohol - Travel Report
- 19 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 20 Pearls in Beijing and MORE!
- 21 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 22 Bali in March for 5 nights?
- 23 Varanasi : Advice needed on how best to see the evening Aarti
- 24 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 25 Armenia: A Wild Thyme