We are going to be in Hanoi for 3 nights in late June. We have the fodor's book, but were interested in any suggestions for good dinner experiences - good food (pretty authentic, although not too out there), nice atmosphere - maybe 1-2 moderately priced places and 1-2 nicer places. Taking a quick scan through various posts, I've seen La Badiane and Green Tangerine appear a couple of times. Any thoughts much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://healthcareschat.com/lumanere-facial-serum/
- 2 http://evermaxmaleenhancements.co.uk/musculus-x/
- 3 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 4 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 5 http://slimbodyketone.co.uk/max-robust-xtreme/
- 6 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 7 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 8 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 9 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 10 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 11 Tokyo hotel help
- 12 Private tours in Northern India
- 13 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 14 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 15 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 16 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 17 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 18 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 19 Vietnam visa
- 20 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 21 Family Friendly Penang
- 22 Train trip costs help please
- 23 Weather forecast
- 24 Bali - What to do?
- 25 Across Uzbekistan with MIR