We are going to be in Hanoi for 3 nights in late June. We have the fodor's book, but were interested in any suggestions for good dinner experiences - good food (pretty authentic, although not too out there), nice atmosphere - maybe 1-2 moderately priced places and 1-2 nicer places. Taking a quick scan through various posts, I've seen La Badiane and Green Tangerine appear a couple of times. Any thoughts much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Ubud Tips
- 2 Need Help on Vietnam/Cambodia Itinerary
- 3 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 4 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 5 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 6 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 7 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 8 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 9 Kathie’s & Cheryl’s Impressions of Japan
- 10 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 11 Yet antoher Query on Japan IT.
- 12 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 13 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 14 First time to srilanka
- 15 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 16 1week in Hyderabad in mid-April need itinerary help
- 17 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 18 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 19 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 20 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 21 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 22 Nepal
- 23 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 24 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 25 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!