We are going to be in Hanoi for 3 nights in late June. We have the fodor's book, but were interested in any suggestions for good dinner experiences - good food (pretty authentic, although not too out there), nice atmosphere - maybe 1-2 moderately priced places and 1-2 nicer places. Taking a quick scan through various posts, I've seen La Badiane and Green Tangerine appear a couple of times. Any thoughts much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementschoice.com/nutraher-lean/
- 2 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 3 Bali - What to do?
- 4 Road Scholar tour in China
- 5 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 6 China in July
- 7 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 8 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 9 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 10 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 11 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 12 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 13 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 14 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 15 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 16 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 17 Being customs
- 18 Itinerary feedback please
- 19 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 20 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 21 Tips in Myanmar
- 22 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 23 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 24 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 25 myanmar