I am currently in Hong Kong. i am a mother with three young children. We travel to HK each year while my husband in on business for 2 weeks in HK. I was planning to take my children by plane to Vietnam, visiting Hanoi and HCM, but we have all been sick with the flu for 4 days in Hong Kong and it has affected our Vietnam travel plan. I feel now we will only have time to fly to one city, and I am wondering if given the choice of either visiting Hanoi or HCM city, which city would be the most popular to visit.(We have not been to either---are they vastly different?) My children are not the hardiest travelers, and need some comforts of home to make it bearable for all of us...ie...pizza for lunch etc...Thank you for any help and opinions you can share.
hanoi or hcm
- 1 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?
- 2 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 3 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 4 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 5 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 6 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 7 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 8 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 9 Sri Lanka
- 10 Suggestion for Bali
- 11 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 12 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 13 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 14 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 15 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 16 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 17 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 18 Hello, Vietnam
- 19 Is it worth switching hotels in Tokyo?
- 20 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 21 Kashmir or Nepal
- 22 Udaipur, India
- 23 Ipoh
- 24 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 25 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?