Appreciate your feedback on both these areas. Hope to spend five days here in oct or nov. I like to do in-depth exploration and not rush myself. Will have other opportunities to visit other parts of Vietnam in the future. Plan to do my own research, but like to see what others enjoyed doing. Usually mix large and small sites, like to linger for photos and people watching. Enjoy history, local markets, Gardens, music and dance events, romantic dining experiences. Not a big shopper, but have been known to knock the dust off my wallet for unique items.
Hanoi Must Do and Off the Beaten Path
- 1 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 2 Cell Phones in India
- 3 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 4 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 5 India, What Can I Say!
- 6 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 7 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 8 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 9 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 10 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 11 Lost Camera Card at O'Hare
- 12 Laos Trip Report (Vientiane, Luang Prabang): February 2013
- 13 Best Time to Visit Goa
- 14 July trip to Asia- advice needed
- 15 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday
- 16 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 17 Wildlife Tour of India
- 18 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 19 Please help with one month Indonesia itinerary!
- 20 Suggestion on good hotel with kitchenette in Jogjakarta
- 21 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 22 Searching Flights from JFK to Malaysai, average price range?
- 23 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 24 Busan cruise terminal to Busan central station
- 25 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore