Appreciate your feedback on both these areas. Hope to spend five days here in oct or nov. I like to do in-depth exploration and not rush myself. Will have other opportunities to visit other parts of Vietnam in the future. Plan to do my own research, but like to see what others enjoyed doing. Usually mix large and small sites, like to linger for photos and people watching. Enjoy history, local markets, Gardens, music and dance events, romantic dining experiences. Not a big shopper, but have been known to knock the dust off my wallet for unique items.
Hanoi Must Do and Off the Beaten Path
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 2 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 3 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 4 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 5 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 6 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 7 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 8 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 9 1 week Philippines
- 10 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 11 Japan: best time to go?
- 12 Magical India
- 13 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 14 Travel Insurance
- 15 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 16 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 17 SALAY from BAGAN
- 18 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 19 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 20 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 21 cell phone in india
- 22 Night cruise to Kyushu from Kansai (Osaka and Kobe)
- 23 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 24 Thailand-Bangkok-Ko Samui-Chang mai in the begining of May
- 25 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)